• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

HeartGold, SoulSilver games leaked: 2ch players get their hands on games early

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
HeartGold, SoulSilver games leaked: 2ch players get their hands on games early

The upcoming games Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver Version were leaked onto the popular Japanese website, 2ch. Many of the members posted screenshots, giving away details of new information and layout of the game.

Read more on Bulbanews

I actually predicted, on the chat the other day, that the games would be leaked by Wednesday and that full walkthroughs would be up by the end of the weekend. Looks like I was right :)

...at the same time, it looks like some visitors to that forum really don't like Serebii.net =p

I actually predicted, on the chat the other day, that the games would be leaked by Wednesday and that full walkthroughs would be up by the end of the weekend. Looks like I was right :)
well, duh.

D'ohhh.

Clarkyyyyy. Teaceyyyy... I need to have a word with you both about thisssss...

If anybody gets the soundtrack, post it here on BMGF!

Wow so it was sold early? Can't the people get in trouble for that? Or it not that big of a deal?

Things changed.

Besides, it's already been confirmed that a HG/SS soundtrack is being released in a few weeks. Just buy that when it comes out.

I cannot read or speak japanese, so which pictures on that thread are the ones for the screenshots?

Is it unusual for games to be released a day early?

I know 2channel's big, but people from there would have been the last place I would think they would get their hands on a new game early.

nope. Everything gets released early at some point. I got the final book in a series 10 days before it came out.

So where can we see these videos mentioned in the article?

Early leaks of one or two days are almost enevitible, when people order things through the post for pre order, over here at least, many companies take the mail's 2 day first class estimate literally, so post pre orders 2 days early. And because the mail is so erratic some people will get it litterely the next day (one day early)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom