• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

EB Games to distribute Arceus starting this weekend: Distribution to commemorate airi

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
EB Games to distribute Arceus in November: Distribution to commemorate airing of twel

EB Games to distribute Arceus in November: Distribution to commemorate airing of twelfth movie

Posters from EB Games stores in Australia have shown that certain stores will be giving out Arceus from Nov. 5-16. This distribution is to commemorate the twelfth Pokémon movie, which will air in Australia on Nov. 6 and 7 on Cartoon Network.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: EB Games to distribute Arceus in November: Distribution to commemorate airing of

EB Games to distribute Arceus in November: Distribution to commemorate airing of twelfth movie

Posters from EB Games stores in Australia have shown that certain stores will be giving out Arceus from Nov. 5-16. This distribution is to commemorate the twelfth Pokémon movie, which will air in Australia on Nov. 6 and 7 on Cartoon Network.

Read more on Bulbanews

WOW i don't believe it.. is it b4 america? :D

Re: EB Games to distribute Arceus in November: Distribution to commemorate airing of

In EB Games?

I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to charge you just for linking up.

EB Games to distribute Arceus starting this weekend: Distribution to commemorate airing of ...

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: EB Games to distribute Arceus starting this weekend: Distribution to commemorate

Oh yeah...
does anyone know if it specific shops that will be distributing the Arcues?
or is it every EB game store in Australia?

Re: EB Games to distribute Arceus starting this weekend: Distribution to commemorate

In EB Games?

I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to charge you just for linking up.

true eb games are pirates!

Oh yeah...
does anyone know if it specific shops that will be distributing the Arcues?
or is it every EB game store in Australia?

I wish but I guess armidale or even tamworth would be lucky to. (though i bet no one will care about that sigh)
isn't it like a big server? my bet is in only capitals :(

where do we find out??? cos i checked the website before aaaand didnt get too far.

It's also mentioned to be available at Kmart in their junk mail for the 5th-11th for the same time period as at EB.

Was there ever an in store Shaymin given away in Australia? If not, this strongly suggests that we won't be getting the movie Shaymin or Regigigas.

It's also mentioned to be available at Kmart in their junk mail for the 5th-11th for the same time period as at EB.

Was there ever an in store Shaymin given away in Australia? If not, this strongly suggests that we won't be getting the movie Shaymin or Regigigas.

i know of we got it and darkrai via wifi for Pt

i think our toy r us got the secret key. i really want the regigigas. and a legit secret key sigh. no other one i know of...

Emperor ServingSpoon thats crazy awesome, though i work at K-mart and havent heard of it :p and i saw Haelbarde's post under the Arceus event thread where he said he only saw it instore soo i guess that answers my question :D

I betcha HG/SS come out here first in English as well. Nintendo Australia is really picking up their game IMO.

Well, apart from the lack of a Wii price cut, but hey, I don't care, already got one. :-D

I'd almost guarantee they won't. :p

But then, we *are* getting New Super Mario Bros. Wii first in the world, so I think that would fit quite well into the "stranger things have happened" side of the argument. That's also this month, though. Maybe they've just decided that November will be their little gift to their fans for once. :p

I remain of the opinion that these are merely oddities rather than signs of a trend. And considering how badly we've had it with Pokemon release dates this gen, getting HGSS before America would be the most peculiar of any of these things so far.

Now if only Nintendo of America would just remember its responsible for North America and not just the United States of

I'd almost guarantee they won't. :p

But then, we *are* getting New Super Mario Bros. Wii first in the world, so I think that would fit quite well into the "stranger things have happened" side of the argument. That's also this month, though. Maybe they've just decided that November will be their little gift to their fans for once. :p

I remain of the opinion that these are merely oddities rather than signs of a trend. And considering how badly we've had it with Pokemon release dates this gen, getting HGSS before America would be the most peculiar of any of these things so far.

... but we got Gold/Silver before the US as well.

Hmmm... I didn't know that(I was doing the whole emulation thing back then)... But I wouldn't expect them to remember it, either. Eh. Either way, I definitely *hope* your prediction is right.

I really can't wait.
Yay Australia :D

Shaymin is available through Mystery Gift on Platinum until the 8th of November I think.

Does anyone know if this event is only for Platinum?
And do you have to be past the elite four or anything?
If not I get 3 Arceus' Mwahahahha

Last edited:

Is EB Games by any chance link with what used to be Electronics Boutique here in the UK ( now GAME)?

I believe they're the same parent company.

Shaymin is available through Mystery Gift on Platinum until the 8th of November I think.

Does anyone know if this event is only for Platinum?
And do you have to be past the elite four or anything?
If not I get 3 Arceus' Mwahahahha
yes it's only for PT and no just get mystery gift at jubilife city, in the tv building. then save, reset go to menu there should be "mystery gift" there go to it and get gift from wireless! have you got a wifi connection tho?... :)

Is EB Games by any chance link with what used to be Electronics Boutique here in the UK ( now GAME)?

Huh? I thought they were 2 different companies?!?!?!
idk have you seen any posters there? the reporter saw it at a store.
though i doubt it, it seems europe gets left out of thing/long release dates, like we(Australia) get no events :( but yay we get one before america. and the movie too :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom