• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Korean versions of HeartGold, SoulSilver announced: Nintendo Korea announced 2010 Feb

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Korean versions of HeartGold, SoulSilver announced: Nintendo Korea announced 2010 February ...

Nintendo of Korea has announced a release date for Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver. The games will be released in Korea on Feb. 2, 2010: surprisingly before the US release.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Korean versions of HeartGold, SoulSilver announced: Nintendo Korea announced 2010

What?! That early?! And before US?! What the heck?!

Or maybe we will get ours sooner than we think...

Re: Korean versions of HeartGold, SoulSilver announced: Nintendo Korea announced 2010

This is so stupid and unfair.

Maybe .. I don't know, aren't they usually released in America first because of the fanbase?
Meh I dunno I don't live in America anyway :p

>8(

And when are WE getting it?

I was going to say FUCKING OWNED for those unlucky to be in the states, and then I realized that I'm in Europe.

I am so confused right now.

Since when has Nintendo released something first outside of either Japan or North America?

I hope you were kidding.

Anyway, this is good news im my opinion. It suggests that the release dates for the US and Europe will be early Spring rather then late Spring.

Isn't the US suposed to get them before the rest of the world (excl. Japan)?
Not that I mind because I live in Holland.

A country other than the U.S. gets the game second!? End of the fucking world.

Good for them, I say. You can afford to wait a few more months for a pair of games that are essentially the exact thing same as over a dozen games that have already been released. It's not a catastrophe.

Also, seeing that shot of the covers again cements that I'll be buying HG, not SS. It has more style to it. ...*random*

Why is everyone so "B'AWWWWWWWWWWNO" about this? It's being released in Korea before US/UK, so what?

Why is everyone so "B'AWWWWWWWWWWNO" about this? It's being released in Korea before US/UK, so what?

This.

Maybe it's the fact that azn countries are cooler than America.

I'm just frustrated that we still don't know when we're getting it. And they do.

Well, we know they will not have Pal Park. Or will it? Hey they will be almost like the originals lol. Safari Zone is closed and all that.

why wouldn't they have Pal Park?

Good Job NOK!

Seems cool to me. I don't see what the big deal is. Japan got Diamond and Pearl in September 2006 while we got it in April 2007.
Japan always gets the Pokémon games before we do.

Seems cool to me. I don't see what the big deal is. Japan got Diamond and Pearl in September 2006 while we got it in April 2007.
Japan always gets the Pokémon games before we do.

Yeah, because they are japanese games. But we aren't talking about Japan.

Yeah, because they are japanese games. But we aren't talking about Japan.

Oops, bad wording. Well, I'm just saying that it's not a big deal that another country gets a game before us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom