• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

4th Gen Pokemon

deja0entendu

Dooooooope!
Reaction score
When can we expect to see all the 4th Gen Pokemon?
taking into consideration the time it took for 3rd Gen Pokemon to come out after Kecleon was revealed...
or 2nd Gen Pokemon to come out after Togepi was revelealed

but yea when can we expect the 4th Gen pokemon to be revealed?

Sometime soon I think we'll be getting the first "full" preview... I'd guess late July or early August.

I'd say with hoenn being over and all probably around the end of summer, XD

I say they could even drop some new pokemon into the anime during this short Battle Frontier event. After all, trainers all over the world go there.. so maybe he gets to meet some trainer with these new 4th Gen Pokemon, or at least see some around the area.

MistyIRC said:
Supposedly, something will be revealed at the Pokemon Festa in Japan July 17...
Thats just an unfounded rumour with no base in fact

I'm not exactly sure myself. I mean, for a Pokemon game that about half a year away, it has been downplayed considerably. Nearly all of our info comes from whatever we've pieced together from Mew and the Wave Guiding Hero-Rukario. Now, I got into the Pokemon community when the Ru/Sa craze began, and even then, we at least had a few screens. We don't have that this time, and but now I'm reminded that was August 2002 and Ru/Sa's JP release was in November just like this one. It seems like so much longer than it was. Anyway, my point is all of the hype Nintendo is creating seems focused on XD for now. Until it releases, I don't think we will hear a thing about D/P. They still have a chance to prove me wrong, though.

...we really need to get rid of those subforums.

I hope it's there. We need some new material. And since in the TCG, EX: Eidolon Forest in Japan was the last TCG set based on the 3rd Generation, the next set WILL be on the 4th gen. But something must surface about D/P at PokeFesta or I will lose hope.

well it's July 3rd.... so I guess we'll wait until the 17th
:)
I really can't wait
ever since my FIre Red file was deleted, I hadn't been to excited about Pokemon
I hadn't touched my games
so I could care less about Pokemon
although when I saw the screenshots for the latest anime episode I was amazed to see everyone... that's another story

point is, I'll be back in Pokemon craze if anything is revealed

Please note: The thread is from 19 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom