• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

4th Gen Trainer's Travelog

pokemon platinum

- currently grinding my team up for battling fantina

stats:

pokemon seen: 51
badges obtained: 2
time: 11:53

team:
prinplup lv. 23
staravia lv. 24
luxio lv. 23
ponyta lv. 22

alright I'm really sorry if I wasn't supposed to post this here but I need some help. In my Diamond I just beat the elite 4 for the first time. Now I am catching the lake trio and have caught Uxie and Azelf with just Mespirit left. The problem is he is roaming, now I know what that mean and completly understand it. My real question is how do you find where he is? It doesn't show him on the map and from what I've read off the tv that doesn't seem to help. Much appreciated

alright I'm really sorry if I wasn't supposed to post this here but I need some help. In my Diamond I just beat the elite 4 for the first time. Now I am catching the lake trio and have caught Uxie and Azelf with just Mespirit left. The problem is he is roaming, now I know what that mean and completly understand it. My real question is how do you find where he is? It doesn't show him on the map and from what I've read off the tv that doesn't seem to help. Much appreciated

There's a Pokétch app called the Marking Map which shows you the location of roaming legendaries.

You receive it from the president of The Pokétch Company after obtaining three badges.

PS: You should ask these questions in the Simple questions and Simple answers thread in the future.

There's a Pokétch app called the Marking Map which shows you the location of roaming legendaries.

You receive it from the president of The Pokétch Company after obtaining three badges.

PS: You should ask these questions in the Simple questions and Simple answers thread in the future.

Alright sorry for putting this is wrong section. I got that but when I open it all it shows is that map, no roaming sprite thing all I can do is mark for example a route with the little shapes (star, circle, triangle ect.)

Alright sorry for putting this is wrong section. I got that but when I open it all it shows is that map, no roaming sprite thing all I can do is mark for example a route with the little shapes (star, circle, triangle ect.)

Nothing shows up straight away, give it a few seconds :)

Playing Platinum, team is:

Infernape Lv. 39
Alakazam Lv. 37
Roselia Lv. 37
Togetic Lv.36
Vaporeon Lv.35
Rhyhorn Lv. 31

Currently training for Crasher Wake.

Grinding on the route south of Blackthorn. Getting ready for Clair. Check my sig for team details.

Back
Top Bottom