• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

5-6IV Breeding Leftovers for Trade *Closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 5-6IV Breeding Leftovers for Trade (Updated - New Pokemon Added!)

I have a HA Ditto I could offer you. I'm very interested in a Charmander. But - call me a noob - what do the x's in the IV lists mean? Haha

Hello, are you giving out your Eevees for free?

Hiya, I'm quite interested in the Deerling Autumn Form, if it is still available what would you be looking for it item wise ?? :)

Hello :D!

I'm after quite a few of your Pokemon, I can offer anything from this thread http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f601/erzas-bazaar-5ivs-6ivs-legends-events-shinies-items-updated-05-10-a-168336/
But if nothing on there is what you want then I can breed some other Pokemon (time varies depending on what you ask me for, will take a minimum of 2 days to breed from scratch and a max of 5 days)

Are your Pokemon nicknameable (guessing they are as they're breed by you?) so I'll put the nicknames next to Pokemon I request. Thanks!
So I'm after the following from your shop:

01 Umbreon | Lvl 26 | Male | Calm Nature | Synchronize Ability | Wish, Shadow Ball, Dark Pulse, Confuse Ray | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | 252 HP - 252 SpDef - 6 Def nicknamed 'Midnight' (Since this is EV trained, would you like extra for it?)

11 Vulpix | Male | Timid Nature | Drought Ability | Heat Wave, Extrasensory, Feint Attack | 31/x/31/31/31/31 → COMPETITIVE SPREAD! nicknamed 'Kurama'

01 Drifloon | Male | Bold Nature | Unburden Ability | 31/x/31/31/31/31 → COMPETITIVE SPREAD! nicknamed 'Zeppelin'

07 Minccino | Female | Adamant Nature | Skill Link Ability | 31/31/31/31/31/31 → PERFECT 6IVs! nicknamed 'Marilyn'

Thanks!

I'm not seeing anything that I really want/need in your shop and I've finished IV breeding all the Pokemon that I intend on using. At this point, I have no specific Pokemon that I am looking for IV bred and I'm not really looking to expand on what I offer.

I have a HA Ditto I could offer you. I'm very interested in a Charmander. But - call me a noob - what do the x's in the IV lists mean? Haha

The X's indicate that I have no idea what the IV for that particular stat is. So in a spread like 31/xx/31/31/31/31/31 then that Pokemon doesn't have a perfect attack stat. I already have every nature Ditto and don't really need any HA Ditto. I'm looking for Moon Stones, so if you can get me two of them I'd trade you any one of the Charmanders.

Yeah I am.

Hiya, I'm quite interested in the Deerling Autumn Form, if it is still available what would you be looking for it item wise ?? :)

I'm looking for these items: Dubious Disc | Up-Grade | Reaper Cloth | Magmarizer | Electirizer | Sachet | Whipped Dream | Protector | Metal Coat

Any one of them will be alright with me.

I'm not seeing anything that I really want/need in your shop and I've finished IV breeding all the Pokemon that I intend on using. At this point, I have no specific Pokemon that I am looking for IV bred and I'm not really looking to expand on what I offer.

The X's indicate that I have no idea what the IV for that particular stat is. So in a spread like 31/xx/31/31/31/31/31 then that Pokemon doesn't have a perfect attack stat. I already have every nature Ditto and don't really need any HA Ditto. I'm looking for Moon Stones, so if you can get me two of them I'd trade you any one of the Charmanders.

Yeah I am.

I'm looking for these items: Dubious Disc | Up-Grade | Reaper Cloth | Magmarizer | Electirizer | Sachet | Whipped Dream | Protector | Metal Coat

I've actually bred a pretty nice Charmander myself now. Do you have any of those Sableyes left? If so, same price of 2 moon stones?

Yeah I am.

I've actually bred a pretty nice Charmander myself now. Do you have any of those Sableyes left? If so, same price of 2 moon stones?

Yeah I have everything that is still listed. I think I may have traded 1 away, but I think I updated the list... I can't recall though.

Sorry, I wasn't there to trade, but if you could give me another time I've got multiple damp rocks that I would trade for that growlithe

please...

Sorry, I wasn't there to trade, but if you could give me another time I've got multiple damp rocks that I would trade for that growlithe

please...

Sounds fine to me. I'm not 100% sure what time I'll be on. I've had off the last few days and I've been catching up on sleep at unusual times. Can you give me a few ideal times for you? I'm going to lay down and take a nap now, but I should be on from 5am-3pm central time today. This weekend I work at a facility that doesn't have internet so I will not be online overnight and I will most likely not be available for trade. I have Monday and Tuesday off so I'm not 100% sure on the times I'll be around. I work again at a client's with internet Wednesday-Saturday so I will definitely be online throughout the majority of the night.

Fine by me! Guess you're more so after items? I can get more but I do have the following to offer:
Electirizer x1
Sachet x1
Thunder Stone x5
Moon Stone x3
Shiny Stone x3
Dawn Stone x2
PP Up x18
Metal Coat x1

Not all of these are listed in my shop. Do any of these interest you?

Okie doke, I have a metal coat i can give you, is that enough or would you like something else to accompany it ??

Fine by me! Guess you're more so after items? I can get more but I do have the following to offer:
Electirizer x1
Sachet x1
Thunder Stone x5
Moon Stone x3
Shiny Stone x3
Dawn Stone x2
PP Up x18
Metal Coat x1

Not all of these are listed in my shop. Do any of these interest you?

They do. I'm interested in the Electirizer, Sachet, Metal Coat, and PP Ups. For the Vulpix and Drifloon I'm going to call it even at a single Electirizer and Sachet. Mincinno is a perfect Pokemon, so I think that the Metal Coat and a PP Up is fair. Umbreon is worth 3 PP Ups and cannot be Nicknamed as someone else IV Bred that one for me, the rest can be Nicknamed since I bred them.

They do. I'm interested in the Electirizer, Sachet, Metal Coat, and PP Ups. For the Vulpix and Drifloon I'm going to call it even at a single Electirizer and Sachet. Mincinno is a perfect Pokemon, so I think that the Metal Coat and a PP Up is fair. Umbreon is worth 3 PP Ups and cannot be Nicknamed as someone else IV Bred that one for me, the rest can be Nicknamed since I bred them.
That's perfectly fine! I've got the items ready to go and have registered you. VM me when you're ready to trade!
Thanks!!

please...

Sounds fine to me. I'm not 100% sure what time I'll be on. I've had off the last few days and I've been catching up on sleep at unusual times. Can you give me a few ideal times for you? I'm going to lay down and take a nap now, but I should be on from 5am-3pm central time today. This weekend I work at a facility that doesn't have internet so I will not be online overnight and I will most likely not be available for trade. I have Monday and Tuesday off so I'm not 100% sure on the times I'll be around. I work again at a client's with internet Wednesday-Saturday so I will definitely be online throughout the majority of the night.

I will be on from 4:30 to 5:15(approx.) on monday and tuesday, if that sounds good to you.
If that doesn't, I'm sure i can rearrange my schedule to make do.

please...

I will be on from 4:30 to 5:15(approx.) on monday and tuesday, if that sounds good to you.

Are you available to trade now? I'm about to work on my final for school, but if you want I can quickly hop on to trade.

Edit: by the way I just registered you -- you've still got to add me.

please...

Are you available to trade now? I'm about to work on my final for school, but if you want I can quickly hop on to trade.

Sure, if you can.

please...

Sure, if you can.

Yeah it's no problem, I'm hopping online now

please...

Sure, if you can.

Sorry, but I have no idea how to find you in-game.

please...

Sure, if you can.

Sorry, but I have no idea how to find you in-game.

Thanks for the trade -- enjoy!

Hi, me again.
I'm interested in your bulbasaur, and I have the items, satchet, whipped dream, and damp rock.
If any of those sound good to you.

Hi. I know you are without your laptop, but when you are able too, can I have the following: Mareep #1 (Love Ball, FEMALE) and the #1 Vulpix (Repeat Ball, FEMALE) I can give you a Reaper cloth and Metal coat And Wipped dream

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom