• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

5-6IV Breeding Leftovers for Trade *Closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 5-6IV Breeding Leftovers for Trade (Updated - New Pokemon Added!)

Hi, me again.
I'm interested in your bulbasaur, and I have the items, satchet, whipped dream, and damp rock.
If any of those sound good to you.

I'll take the Whipped Dream.

Hi. I know you are without your laptop, but when you are able too, can I have the following: Mareep #1 (Love Ball, FEMALE) and the #1 Vulpix (Repeat Ball, FEMALE) I can give you a Reaper cloth and Metal coat And Wipped dream

I'll have to check on the Mareep -- I'm assuming you actually mean Mareep 04 since Mareep 01 is in a Nest Ball -- and Vulpix. My internet is currently down for my 3DS for some reason so I can't check at the moment. I'll try again in a few hours, though I'm fairly optimistic that I have both of them.

Hi that1chick,

I am interested in the #2 & #3 Gothita, what item would you like in exchange for these two?

Hi that1chick,

I am interested in the #2 & #3 Gothita, what item would you like in exchange for these two?

Do you have any PP Max or PP Ups? I might be able to use a Safety Goggles, but that would only cover one of them. Not sure what else I need item wise, I haven't really gotten around to racking up BP so I'm not really keen on using items that only have one use. The only thing I really have a whole lot of use for at the moment would be a PP Max or some PP Ups, but the Safety Goggles may be useful for situations where I can use duplicate items.

Hello, breeding request for a Hasty Volt Takle Pichu(irregardless if HA or not, Pokeball type doesn't matter) with the following IV spread:

x/31/31/31/31/31

I am willing to trade a Shiny Giratina(BR), or 5 perfect IV Togepi/Togetic, or 4 perfect IV Misdreavus, or 4 perfect IV Drifloon.

Hello, breeding request for a Hasty Volt Takle Pichu(irregardless if HA or not, Pokeball type doesn't matter) with the following IV spread:

x/31/31/31/31/31

I am willing to trade a Shiny Giratina(BR), or 5 perfect IV Togepi/Togetic, or 4 perfect IV Misdreavus, or 4 perfect IV Drifloon.

I don't really want/need a Shiny Giratina and I already IV Bred a Perfect Togepi and Drifloon. I'm not sure if I'm going to use Misdreavus but I already have a 4IV Misdreavus to work with.

Not sure if you have anything else to offer, I'm not really looking for other IV Bred Pokemon since I can easily breed them myself. Item wise I'm really only interested in PP Ups and PP Maxes.

*Maybe* I'd go for a Safety Goggles or Bright Powder -- not sure on the Safety Goggles yet because I'm waiting on hearing back from another person on whether or not they're offering them. I already have a pair of Safety Goggles, so I don't need more than one more.

x/31/31/31/31/31

I don't really want/need a Shiny Giratina and I already IV Bred a Perfect Togepi and Drifloon. I'm not sure if I'm going to use Misdreavus but I already have a 4IV Misdreavus to work with.

Not sure if you have anything else to offer, I'm not really looking for other IV Bred Pokemon since I can easily breed them myself. Item wise I'm really only interested in PP Ups and PP Maxes.

*Maybe* I'd go for a Safety Goggles or Bright Powder -- not sure on the Safety Goggles yet because I'm waiting on hearing back from another person on whether or not they're offering them. I already have a pair of Safety Goggles, so I don't need more than one more.

Ok, I can give you any of those except for PP Maxes. What do you want?

Hi that1chick, would 2 PP Ups be suitable for both the Gothitas?

Re: 5-6IV Breeding Leftovers for Trade w/ Some Competitive Ready IV Spreads

CHANSEY → HEAL BALL
02 Chansey | Female | Bold Nature | Natural Cure Ability | Seismic Toss & Aromatherapy | 31/31/31/31/31/x

ABSOL → MOON BALL
03 Absol | Female | Jolly Nature | Pressure Ability | Baton Pass, Play Rough | x/31/31/31/31/31
06 Absol | Female | Jolly Nature | Super Luck Ability | Baton Pass, Play Rough | 31/31/31/31/31/x

I'd be willing to take this Chansey and one of these Absol off your hands, I don't have much I can trade, but here's what I do have.

I do have this one which I know that you're wanting, but I'm not sure whether I can get any egg moves on it
Snover, Luxury or Regular Pokeball

Goomy, Luxury or Regular Pokeball
Snorlax/Munchlax, Luxury or Regular Pokeball
HA Fletchling, Repeat or Regular Pokeball
HA Pidgey, Ultra or Regular Pokeball
Patrat, Repeat or Regular Pokeball

All of them can be bred with 5IVs of your choice, as well as Nature and Ability

Last edited:

Any chance of the following?

Absol | Female | Jolly Nature | Super Luck Ability | Baton Pass, Play Rough | 31/31/31/31/31/x

Mawile | Male | Adamant Nature | Hyper Cutter | 31/31/x/31/31/31

I have the following 5IVs to offer in return (gender, abilities and IVs vary so please enquire): skrelp (modest), noibat (timid), tyrunt (jolly w/ dragon dance),
mareep (modest), goomy (modest), pancham (adamant), (bulbasaur (modest), squirtle (modest), fennekin (timid), froakie (timid), abra (timid),
charmander (adamant), nidoran (adamant - male and female). Some of these are in custom balls.

I also have PP Ups if that's preferred.

Thanks!

I would really like a 6 iv ditto. I don't really have much for trade since I am just starting out in this breeding business in gen 6/ gen 6 in general. I just got the alpha sapphire last week. My 3ds friend code is 3825 7828 6582.

Thank you! i hope this is the right place to ask

I would really like a 6 iv ditto. I don't really have much for trade since I am just starting out in this breeding business in gen 6/ gen 6 in general. I just got the alpha sapphire last week. My 3ds friend code is 3825 7828 6582.

Thank you! i hope this is the right place to ask

I only have one and it's not for trade, sorry. You might want to try the hacking thread?

I am interested in your Vulpix (#10 if possible), Absol (06), and Finneon (04).
I have: Moon ball Ralts, Moon ball Horsea, Love ball Ralts, Moon ball Teddiursa, Friend ball Paras, Heavy ball Lapras, Moon ball Swablu, Heavy ball Snorlax, 5IV Trapinch (on your upcoming projects list?), and various 4-5IV leftovers which you can inquire about. I can also offer PP Ups/Maxes.

I have: Moon ball Ralts, Moon ball Horsea, Love ball Ralts, Moon ball Teddiursa, Friend ball Paras, Heavy ball Lapras, Moon ball Swablu, Heavy ball Snorlax, 5IV Trapinch (on your upcoming projects list?), and various 4-5IV leftovers which you can inquire about. I can also offer PP Ups/Maxes.

For Vulpix 10 -- Love Ball Ralts & PP Up; Absol 06 -- Moon Ball Swablu; Finneon 04 -- Heavy Ball Lapras. Does that sound fair to you?

For Vulpix 10 -- Love Ball Ralts & PP Up; Absol 06 -- Moon Ball Swablu; Finneon 04 -- Heavy Ball Lapras. Does that sound fair to you?

Yup, that's fine with me.

Yup, that's fine with me.

Are you available for trade? I'm online now and I'll be around for the next few hours.

This Is a Great Thread :p

I would love the 03 charmander if it is still there or 08 Porygon. I have some 5 IV pokes I can trade. send a pm if your interested
several female rhyhorns 31/31/31/x/31/31
duskull male x/31/31/31/31/31
duskull female x/31/31/31/31/31
trevanant male x/31/31/31/31/31
Pidgey male x/31/31/31/31/31
and 1 flawless spearow male sniper ability

Have any of the Togepi 05 left?

Can offer:
Squirtle Female 31/31/31/31/31/x Rain Dish Ability (Level 8 because I forget it was in my party once... )
Several 5iv Charmanders and Squirtles, a Few 5iv Tepigs
Junky IV, male Tyunts bred with Thunder Fang, Ice Fang, Poison Fang, Crunch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom