• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

5-6IV Breeding Leftovers for Trade *Closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 5-6IV Breeding Leftovers for Trade (Updated - New Pokemon Added!)

I do, what does the Espurr all have for egg moves, ability, nature, poke ball, and gender?

No egg moves, all modest nature, Heal Ball, and 5IV. The combos for gender and ability are the following:
Male + Own Tempo
Female + Own Tempo
Female + Keen Eye

Edit: Now I'm a little interested in the Mareep with Love Balls as well.

Last edited:

I do, what does the Espurr all have for egg moves, ability, nature, poke ball, and gender?

No egg moves, all modest nature, Heal Ball, and 5IV. The combos for gender and ability are the following:
Male + Own Tempo
Female + Own Tempo
Female + Keen Eye

Edit: Now I'm a little interested in the Mareep with Love Balls as well.

For me barrier is a huge selling point. I'd prefer a calm nature as well so I'm going to give you two options if you really want to proceed with this trade: (1) breed down the heal ball, own tempo, calm nature, and barrier down to a male Meowstic with IVs in everything but attack OR (2) get me items I'm looking for.

I'd value the Espurr I mentioned above as a perfect Pokemon and you can have 3 Pokemon (non-competitive spreads). I'm not really interested in the EV training items anymore so I'm really only looking for PP max or PP Up.

For me barrier is a huge selling point. I'd prefer a calm nature as well so I'm going to give you two options if you really want to proceed with this trade: (1) breed down the heal ball, own tempo, calm nature, and barrier down to a male Meowstic with IVs in everything but attack OR (2) get me items I'm looking for.

I'd value the Espurr I mentioned above as a perfect Pokemon and you can have 3 Pokemon (non-competitive spreads). I'm not really interested in the EV training items anymore so I'm really only looking for PP max or PP Up.

Before I decide anything, what do you mean by "non-competitive spreads"? I'm not familiar with the term. =]

Last edited:

Before I decide anything, what do you mean by "non-competitive spreads"? I'm not familiar with the term. =]

Any Pokemon I have in bold has a perfect competitive spread where it has everything but the attack or special attack (which varies based on the Pokemon) and it's pretty much perfect. Since it's nearly perfect it's more valuable because you don't need to breed anymore, it's ready to go.

Any Pokemon I have in bold has a perfect competitive spread where it has everything but the attack or special attack (which varies based on the Pokemon) and it's pretty much perfect. Since it's nearly perfect it's more valuable because you don't need to breed anymore, it's ready to go.

Ah, I see it now. Alright then - what if I can't get Barrier? That's a pretty tall order, considering I've not bred any of them with that move.

Ah, I see it now. Alright then - what if I can't get Barrier? That's a pretty tall order, considering I've not bred any of them with that move.

It needs barrier, that's a key to the set I plan on using. I'll just have to breed it on myself so it'll be a waste of your time to bother breeding down the nature. I suppose the IVs can be whatever as long as there are 4IVs for the Swablu and Mareep.

It needs barrier, that's a key to the set I plan on using. I'll just have to breed it on myself so it'll be a waste of your time to bother breeding down the nature. I suppose the IVs can be whatever as long as there are 4IVs for the Swablu and Mareep.

Okay, I'll attempt to make that my main focus, in that case. By "4IVs for the Swablu and Mareep," do you mean my Pokemon should have at least 4IVs for those Pokemon in the list you have, or a 4IV Espurr will win a 4IV Swablu and Mareep? Just have to make sure I'm getting all facts straight, aha.
Either way, let me see what I can do! =]

Okay, I'll attempt to make that my main focus, in that case. By "4IVs for the Swablu and Mareep," do you mean my Pokemon should have at least 4IVs for those Pokemon in the list you have, or a 4IV Espurr will win a 4IV Swablu and Mareep? Just have to make sure I'm getting all facts straight, aha.
Either way, let me see what I can do! =]

It should have at least 4IVs. I'll finish breeding the perfect spread so I don't care what the layout looks like. The Mareep and Swablu will have 5IVs as I released everything else. Which Mareep do you want? Also can you give me a rough idea of when you think you'll attempt this?

It should have at least 4IVs. I'll finish breeding the perfect spread so I don't care what the layout looks like. The Mareep and Swablu will have 5IVs as I released everything else. Which Mareep do you want? Also can you give me a rough idea of when you think you'll attempt this?

Ah, deal! I'll try for 5IVs if I can. I'm actually working on the project right now, so hopefully I'll be done by the end of the week if luck is on my side.
If possible, I'd like the third Pokemon to be a Vulpix in a Dream Ball. =] Do you think you could grab the stats for those sometime soon?

Ah, deal! I'll try for 5IVs if I can. I'm actually working on the project right now, so hopefully I'll be done by the end of the week if luck is on my side.
If possible, I'd like the third Pokemon to be a Vulpix in a Dream Ball. =] Do you think you could grab the stats for those sometime soon?

Hmm. I'll probably breed it myself by then, I already have Glaceon and an Espurr safari so I can do it myself no problem. I'm finishing breeding my Cottonee now and I may breed Espurr next. You can do PP Up instead if you have them. Otherwise you can do any of the choice items for the Mareep and Swablu only.

Would you be willing to trade a Minccino for a Moon Ball Ralts?

Hmm. I'll probably breed it myself by then, I already have Glaceon and an Espurr safari so I can do it myself no problem. I'm finishing breeding my Cottonee now and I may breed Espurr next. You can do PP Up instead if you have them. Otherwise you can do any of the choice items for the Mareep and Swablu only.

Eh shouldn't take too much longer. How much longer will you be on? I can probably do the trade tonight.

Hmm does it have any egg moves?

Shadow Sneak.

Hmm I already have my competitive Ralts, but I'm really tempted by the moon ball... I don't think I'll use it though I'm not foreseeing really having a whole lot of people looking for Minccino so how about you help me out with my dex. I'm looking for an Aromatisse or Slurpuff. If you have one or both evolved already you can have it back. I'm not going to use either of them so if you want to keep it regardless I'll give it back.

Eh shouldn't take too much longer. How much longer will you be on? I can probably do the trade tonight.

You're breeding it now? I'll be on for a few more hours probably

Shadow Sneak.

Hmm I already have my competitive Ralts, but I'm really tempted by the moon ball... I don't think I'll use it though I'm not foreseeing really having a whole lot of people looking for Minccino so how about you help me out with my dex. I'm looking for an Aromatisse or Slurpuff. If you have one or both evolved already you can have it back. I'm not going to use either of them so if you want to keep it regardless I'll give it back.

Hm sorry don't have those right now. Any other dex entries you are in need of?

Shadow Sneak.

Nidoqueen and Nidoking or Wynaut, Munchlax, and Azurill or Crobat and Swoobat. Ivs, abilities, etc don't matter but it has to be these combinations. The point is to save me time and/or items. I feel like this isn't asking a lot because I have the capabilities of doing this myself.

if you can't do any of this then I'm going to have to turn down the trade.

Shadow Sneak.

Nidoqueen and Nidoking or Wynaut, Munchlax, and Azurill or Crobat and Swoobat. Ivs, abilities, etc don't matter but it has to be these combinations. The point is to save me time and/or items. I feel like this isn't asking a lot because I have the capabilities of doing this myself.

I can do Crobat and Swoobat, if you don't mind doing tradebacks.

Shadow Sneak.

I can do Crobat and Swoobat, if you don't mind doing tradebacks.

I got the Crobat just a bit ago from another trade so I don't need that anymore. I think the trackbacks undermines the overall idea of my request. The idea is that you're giving me something that takes time and effort for something that I put a lot of time and effort into doing.

I'm a little frustrated at this point because a few weeks ago I would be asking got 2-3 PP Ups for this Pokemon and that's not a very common item. I'm trying to cut people some slack and five them easy things to accomplish for something that took me 5 hours of hard work.

I'm sorry if I'm not being clear or if I'm being rude, I've been up for 24 hours now and I'm ready to pass out, so my patience is nonexistent at this point. I think the tradeback bothers me because people traded me legends for nothing, so to give someone a 5IV Pokemon for a traceback is a terrible and insulting trade in my opinion.

Hello :D!

I'm after quite a few of your Pokemon, I can offer anything from this thread http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f601/erzas-bazaar-5ivs-6ivs-legends-events-shinies-items-updated-05-10-a-168336/
But if nothing on there is what you want then I can breed some other Pokemon (time varies depending on what you ask me for, will take a minimum of 2 days to breed from scratch and a max of 5 days)

Are your Pokemon nicknameable (guessing they are as they're breed by you?) so I'll put the nicknames next to Pokemon I request. Thanks!
So I'm after the following from your shop:

01 Umbreon | Lvl 26 | Male | Calm Nature | Synchronize Ability | Wish, Shadow Ball, Dark Pulse, Confuse Ray | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | 252 HP - 252 SpDef - 6 Def nicknamed 'Midnight' (Since this is EV trained, would you like extra for it?)

11 Vulpix | Male | Timid Nature | Drought Ability | Heat Wave, Extrasensory, Feint Attack | 31/x/31/31/31/31 → COMPETITIVE SPREAD! nicknamed 'Kurama'

01 Drifloon | Male | Bold Nature | Unburden Ability | 31/x/31/31/31/31 → COMPETITIVE SPREAD! nicknamed 'Zeppelin'

07 Minccino | Female | Adamant Nature | Skill Link Ability | 31/31/31/31/31/31 → PERFECT 6IVs! nicknamed 'Marilyn'

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom