• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

5 fave

(This one was difficult since I have a lot)
Ryoma Echizen (Prince of Tennis), Soren (FE Path of Radiance & Radiant Dawn), Ace (FF Type-0), Shin (AMNEƧIA), Kabuto Hanadori (A Destructive God Sits Next to Me)

Candy

Pegaslick (Kingdom Hearts 3D), Tonberry (FF series), Julius (FE Genealogy of the Holy War), Goro Akechi (Persona 5), Beast Dog (Shadow Hearts) (I don't know if you meant generic enemies or bosses so I added both)

Fictional cities

Shinsuke Takasugi (Gintama), Hajime Saito (Hakuoki), Goemon Ishikawa XIII (Lupin III), Mitsuhide Akechi (Samurai Warriors), Katsushiro Okamoto (Samurai 7)

Video game protagonists

Akamatsu Kaede (New Danganronpa V3), Cloud Strife (Final Fantasy VII), Alloy (Horizon Zero Down), Sora (Kingdom Hearts), Link (Legend of Zelda)

Youtubers (from any country)

Chills
Pasillo Infinito
Oxlac Castro
Georgaphy Now
They will Kill You

Rice meals

Uzumaki Naruto (Naruto), Sasuke (Kakuranger), Tsuruhime (Kakuranger), Takaharu (Nininnger), Yousuke (Hurricaneger)

Phantom Thieves

Kurthnaga (FE Path of Radiance & Radiant Dawn), Sothis (FE Three Houses), Grandeeney (Fairy Tail), Xane (FE Shadow Dragon & Mystery of the Emblem + their remakes), Ryuo Sukuna (Kamisama Kiss)

Blonde haired characters (any media)

Ann (Persona 5), Enoshima Junko (Danganronpa), Akamatsu Kaede (Danganronpa), Penny (The Big Bang Theory), John Walker (new Captain America)

Fictional detectives (whatever media)

Back
Top Bottom