• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

5 fave

Let's go hunting
Reaction score
Goro Akechi (Persona 5), Near (Death Note), Juuzou Suzuya (Tokyo Ghoul), Osamu Dazai & Ranpo Edogawa (Bungo Stray Dogs)

Elves

Go for the eyes, Boo!
Reaction score
Legolas (LotR), Sand (Neverwinter Nights 2), High Elf Archer (Goblin Slayer), Lanilor (Divine Divinity), Viconia DeVir (Baldur's Gate - I'm assuming Drow count) OR Zevran Arainai (Dragon Age)

Paladins

Last edited:
Kanan Jarrus is a Great Space Dad
Reaction score
Dragons, Werewolves, Serpents, Wyverns, Kitsune

Japanese films

"Always waiting for someone to ask for her hand."
Reaction score
Spirited Away, A Silente Voice, Pokemon: Spell of the Unown, Dragon Ball Z: Wrath of the Dragon, Grave of the Fireflies.

Fictional Fairies.

Let's go hunting
Reaction score
Orion (AMNEƧIA), Sylph (Black Clover), Ivalera (Berserk, though technically she and her race are called elves but I'm including her), Kobory (Amagi Brilliant Park), Ramiris (TenSura)

Sweet beverages

"Always waiting for someone to ask for her hand."
Reaction score
Clayton (Tarzan), Evelyn Deavor (The Incredibles 2), Ernesto de la Cruz (Coco), King Candy (Wreck-It Ralph), Varian (Tangled series).

Female villains.

Sayaka Naegi - Daughter of Makoto and Kyouko
Reaction score
Clayton (Tarzan), Evelyn Deavor (The Incredibles 2), Ernesto de la Cruz (Coco), King Candy (Wreck-It Ralph), Varian (Tangled series).

Female villains.
Enoshima Junko (Danganronpa), Shirogane Tsumugi (New Danganronpa V3), Cruella de Vile (101 Dalmatians), Musashi (Pocket Monsters), Screenslaver (Incredibles 2)

Favorite Super Sentai series

Let's go hunting
Reaction score
Samurai Flamenco, Power Rangers (sort of), Sailor Moon (it has sentai tropes somewhat), Tiger & Bunny, Tokyo Mew Mew (like Sailor Moon to a bit of a lesser extent) (yeah I don't really watch those types much so probably not what you exactly want)

Green haired characters (any media)

La Follia d'amore
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/They
Sharks, cats, squids, snakes, and siphonophores.

Fictional mass-murderers.

Reaction score
Gasai Yuno, Genocider Shou, Akechi Gorou, Third (Mirai Nikki), Joker.

90s cartoons

Let's go hunting
Reaction score
Legend of the Galactic Heroes OVA (well started in '88 but ran through the 90s, still adding it), Sailor Moon, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Johnny Bravo, Berserk '97 version

Breakfast meals

Reaction score
Pancakes, Waffles, Cereal, Juice, Milk.

Samurai Flamenco, Power Rangers (sort of), Sailor Moon (it has sentai tropes somewhat), Tiger & Bunny, Tokyo Mew Mew (like Sailor Moon to a bit of a lesser extent) (yeah I don't really watch those types much so probably not what you exactly want)
Yeah, it's not what I said. I meant Sentai series such as Zenkaiger, Hurricaneger, Lupinranger vs Patranger, Dekaranger, etc etc (what originated the Power Rangers). But it's cool that you tried anyway.

Since it's clarified, I'll second it. Favorite Super Sentai Series.