• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

5 IV Eevee's for trade

Irahoshi

Reaction score
I have a box or so of 5 Flawless IV Eevees for trade. Calm natured (was mainly making them for a sylveon) and I can easily get a timid nature one if you would prefer that.
They have The Hp-Speed-SP Attack- Sp Defense- and Defense IV's

They also come with the move Wish. Wish (move) - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. So if you have some 4-5 IV pokemon to trade let me know. As of right now i think all the Eevees i have are male. I would be willing to trade a female when i come across them but because of the rarity it would need to be a pretty good trade.

post here and let me know ^_^

My friendcode is in my signature!

Last edited:
I happen to have 1 lv1female Eevee with 5 Flawless IV's now for trade as well She has: HP - SP. A. - Sp. D. - Defense - Speed She has low attack but thats not important for an Eevee. Still comes with the move wish and calm natured. Let me know :)

Last edited:
I have a 5 IV Vulpix, Timid nature, with Drought (Hidden Ability), Female. Its IV spread is 31/x/31/31/31/31, so it's only missing Attack.

I happen to have 1 lv1female Eevee with 5 Flawless IV's now for trade as well She has: HP - SP. A. - Sp. D. - Defense - Speed She has low attack but thats not important for an Eevee. Still comes with the move wish and calm natured. Let me know :)

does it have HA?

I have a 5 IV Vulpix, Timid nature, with Drought (Hidden Ability), Female. Its IV spread is 31/x/31/31/31/31, so it's only missing Attack.
I'll add your friendcode. Hope to see you online here soon and would love to trade.

Would you take a 5IV Quiet Snover with 31/31/31/31/31/x for a female calm eevee?

Yes I would do that for ya. Let me get one ready tonight and have it for ya anytime tommorow. ( i do have work but can trade on work or something) Just add me and I will add you :D

I actually have one right now so just Initiate a trade when you see me online.

Last edited:
Sure thing. Although i do not think it is possible yet to trade it to X and Y yet. :p Add me and Will trade ya

I already have it in X, traded it from a Korea (they already got pokebank) MY FC is: 4957-3183-9615, adding you =)

Do you have anymore eevees?

I have a bunch of 4IV and 5IV pokemon, just look at my post for all of them and tell me if you are interested..

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom