• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

5 least favorite.

I haven't watched that many DreamWorks movies, I'll go for the ones I did watch then.

Shrek, Donkey, Fishlegs, Tuffnut, Ruffnut.

Pixar characters.

Jessie, True Jackson VP, So Random, Shake it Up, 100 Things to do Before High School

Soup operas\Telenovelas (any country)

One Life to Live, All My Children, Port Charles (preferred the main General Hospital, and it just got weird later on), Melrose Place (vastly preferred Beverly Hills 90210), The Bold and the Beautiful

Video game sidekicks

alcoholic drinks
energy drinks
coconut water
papaya juice
coffee

Sugary cereals

"Time After Time" - Cyndi Lauper, "Your Song" - Elton John, "Make You Feel My Love" - Adele, "Baby Love" - The Supremes, "Chasing Cars" - Snow Patrol

Villains

Fenrir Greyback (Harry Potter), Theo Raeken (Teen Wolf; well sort of, he's a chimera of one, but still counting him), David Kessler (An American Werewolf in London), Jeremy Danvers (Bitten), The Captain (Hellsing)

Blonde haired characters (any media)

Please note: The thread is from 8 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom