• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

500: An award ceremony

Badal

What the deuce?
Reaction score
Hey, to celebrate my 500th post I shall finally make my introduction thread.
:7up::7up:
Because thats how I roll... :yahoo:

So welcome me! :D

"Hey, guys I've been here for about 7 months and I have loved each and every moment of it and thus to commemorate the occasion I will be giving out awards to many of the BMGF'ers"

The friendliest user:
The most co-orporative user:
Mr. Know it all :p :
The best artist:
The user who posts "Hey" the most number of times:
The most rick rolling user:
The biggest shipper:
The other best artist:
The Biggest hacker:
The most "Johto prone" user:
A good chap: The "DO NOT ASK ME ABOUT TOURNAMENTS" user:
The Busy-bee:
The "I will VM every person possible as many number of times to get more friends :p" user :
The most stubborn user:

The user most on IRC:
The user with most babies:
The half named user (first half- Kan)-
The user who thinks he's cool when he's actually a n00b :p :
The most hyperactive user:
An awesome IV breeder:

Last but not least
What award should I get?
Tell me..

This is all done in good spirit and I do not mean to offend any users/aliens/bots/other beings that use the computer or any other entities linked to these people! Sorry if I offended you!

Have any more ideas for people? tell me
and otherwise!
Welcome me :D
:angel:

Last edited:
Welcome.

You should get these awards:
The Best Butt-Kisser
The Hoenn-Hater
The Slow-Responder
The ''I made Roach a mod'' award
The Party Smiley Lover

Did I forget some?

I hope you're not offended by the awards. If you are, sorry.

Congrats on .5K! Half these things I would give you, like a good chap, The "I will VM every person possible as many number of times to get more friends :p" user, and the most "Johto prone" user.

Thanks for the reward. My friends list tends to get big quickly (it's starting to be as big as Ccal's).

I has no award :,(
However, that's ok! I would give you the following:

"The Only Non-Portuguese Member of This Forum Who Has Something Related to Our country in the Username!"
"Hardcore Trader"

EDIT: Also, I would give these people an award,

double troble!
"TRio Lover"
"Advanced Generation Enthusiastic"

Bracken
"Best Spriter"
"Pokémon Esmerald Master"

Platinum Dude
"The Guy Who Will Have the Most Friends"
"Best Converse Dude"

Ccal
"Funniest Avatars"

Nefarious
"Warcraft III Veteran"

Zurr
"Best Designer"

AAAH! I KNOW! that old banner req. that's still pending :p

thankyou for mine, I consider you to be one of the best dudes on here :)

I would also like to give Knight of the Day and Umbreonluver each an award for being great pals and for being two of the best rpgrs around!

... I'm not sure I grasp how banner making and solid art made by both traditional and digital mediums go hand in hand, however, I digress....

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom