• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

5iv Axew for trade

Captain PWN

Trainer since Dec '99
Reaction score
I have just started going through all pokemon in my game and IV checking them, came across this Axew that might be quite desirable for Haxorus fans

Lv.4
Female
Adamant (+Att/-Sp.Att)
Mold Breaker
31/31/31/31/?/31

I'm really after either a 5iv Drilbur (pref. Adamant) or 5iv Skrelp (pref. Sassy)... or a shiny, cos who doesn't like shinies :naughty:

decided im just open to any decent offer haha

Last edited:
Hmm, I am at work now but I might be able to check my Y later tonight. There is a possibility that I *may* be able to breed that Drillbur for you if you would still want it. What spread are you looking for?

Hmm, I am at work now but I might be able to check my Y later tonight. There is a possibility that I *may* be able to breed that Drillbur for you if you would still want it. What spread are you looking for?

That would be awesome! If possible 31/31/31/x/31/31 please

So I have the stuff, but it might be a day or two before I have it right. :/

Do you have an ability preference?

I am in the 5 IV range now, just rolling for the right spread. :p

So I just became confused until I realized Mold Breaker is Drillbur's HA. :p You gotta love Friend Safaris.

I saw "Sand" and stopped reading. XD Turns out I have been breeding Adamant Mold Breakers.

All right, so I finally got Adamant, HA, 31/31/31/X/31/31 Drilbur. Thing is, in my last batch I got two of them. =D. There is one boy and one girl. Which one do you want and do you want it nicknamed for you?

I'll take the male please. Can you name it Dozer.
Let me know when you can trade, I cant give the Axew pokerus if you like.

I am good now if you are, my FC I think is on my profile and my IGN is Taira.

Either is fine with me. :) Whatever you decide.

If there are any problems, please let me know. ;)

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom