• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

5IV Damp Mudkip giveaway

Kirby4ever

Likes cute Pokemon
Reaction score
Currently, I have 17 5IV Damp Mudkip left over from breeding for a female Mudkip that's Damp and has 5IVs. All the Mudkp are male with Counter, Mirror coat, and Avalanche as egg moves, and their nature is Adamnt. They are bred just in time for Oras, if you want one as your ingame team and don't really care for their IVs and EVs, I can raise the levels up by 5 with rare candies for you. The offer ends when I have no Mudkip left.

The Pokemon I'm currently missing from my Pokedex (excluding legionaries).

Raticate
Parasect
Omastar
Kabutops
Flaaffy
Forretress
Vigoroth
Slaking
Claydol
Walrein
Empoleon (HA Piplup would be nice since I been wanting to have one for future breeding)
Kricketot
Kricketune
Rampardos
Shellos
Gastrodon
Scoutland
Darmanitan
Carracosta
Archeops
Klang
Eelektrik
Beheeyem

Mudkip left:12

Last edited:
Currently, I have 17 5IV Damp Mudkip left over from breeding for a female Mudkip that's Damp and has 5IVs. All the Mudkp are male with Counter, Mirror coat, and Avalanche as egg moves, and their nature is Adamnt. They are bred just in time for Oras, if you want one as your ingame team and don't really care for their IVs and EVs, I can raise the levels up by 5 with rare candies for you. The offer ends when I have no Mudkip left.

Raticate
Parasect
Omastar
Kabutops
Flaaffy
Forretress
Vigoroth
Slaking
Claydol
Glalie
Sealeo
Walrein
Empoleon (HA Piplup would be nice since I been wanting to have one for future breeding)
Staraptor
Kricketot
Kricketune
Rampardos
Shellos
Gastrodon
Electivire
Scoutland
Excadrill
Darmanitan
Carracosta
Archeops
Klang
Eelektrik
Beheeyem

Hi. I would like a Mudkip with Damp, please. As someone who has caught every Pokemon now, I can get you whatever you want (other than a Piplup with its HA, as I don't have one of those). Is there something in particular that you want the most?

Raticate
Parasect
Omastar
Kabutops
Flaaffy
Forretress
Vigoroth
Slaking
Claydol
Glalie
Sealeo
Walrein
Staraptor
Kricketot
Kricketune
Rampardos
Shellos
Gastrodon
Electivire
Scoutland
Excadrill
Darmanitan
Carracosta
Archeops
Klang
Eelektrik
Beheeyem

I have a Staraptor with your name on it for a Mudkip!

I can get you Excadrill.

Sure, when is the best time for you to trade? What IV spread do you want?

Raticate
Parasect
Omastar
Kabutops
Flaaffy
Forretress
Vigoroth
Slaking
Claydol
Glalie
Sealeo
Walrein
Staraptor
Kricketot
Kricketune
Rampardos
Shellos
Gastrodon
Electivire
Scoutland
Excadrill
Darmanitan
Carracosta
Archeops
Klang
Eelektrik
Beheeyem

Hi. I would like a Mudkip with Damp, please. As someone who has caught every Pokemon now, I can get you whatever you want (other than a Piplup with its HA, as I don't have one of those). Is there something in particular that you want the most?

I would like to have an Electivire.

Raticate
Parasect
Omastar
Kabutops
Flaaffy
Forretress
Vigoroth
Slaking
Claydol
Glalie
Sealeo
Walrein
Staraptor
Kricketot
Kricketune
Rampardos
Shellos
Gastrodon
Electivire
Scoutland
Excadrill
Darmanitan
Carracosta
Archeops
Klang
Eelektrik
Beheeyem

When you want to trade? What IV spread you want?

Sure, when is the best time for you to trade? What IV spread do you want?

Raticate
Parasect
Omastar
Kabutops
Flaaffy
Forretress
Vigoroth
Slaking
Claydol
Glalie
Sealeo
Walrein
Staraptor
Kricketot
Kricketune
Rampardos
Shellos
Gastrodon
Electivire
Scoutland
Excadrill
Darmanitan
Carracosta
Archeops
Klang
Eelektrik
Beheeyem

I would like to have an Electivire.

Raticate
Parasect
Omastar
Kabutops
Flaaffy
Forretress
Vigoroth
Slaking
Claydol
Glalie
Sealeo
Walrein
Staraptor
Kricketot
Kricketune
Rampardos
Shellos
Gastrodon
Electivire
Scoutland
Excadrill
Darmanitan
Carracosta
Archeops
Klang
Eelektrik
Beheeyem

When you want to trade? What IV spread you want?

OK. I'll let you know as soon as I have one.

Probably all IVs except speed. And I can trade around 3 AM GMT.

@Kirby4ever; I'd like 5 with sp atk missing. If it happens to turn up without Damp, I wouldn't mind either. I can be on about 10:30 pm eastern time. We have traded in the past so that's taken care of already.

Thanks! Sorry about not offering the Excadrill, I didn't know you were Destiny.

I just bred an Electabuzz that knows Ice Punch and has an Adamant nature (along with an Electirizer to make it evolve). Is this satisfactory, or would you like me to go the extra mile and try to give it perfect IVs?

I just bred an Electabuzz that knows Ice Punch and has an Adamant nature (along with an Electirizer to make it evolve). Is this satisfactory, or would you like me to go the extra mile and try to give it perfect IVs?

It's fine, I don't really care about the IVs on Electabuzz. What IV spread you want on the Mudkip?

It's fine, I don't really care about the IVs on Electabuzz. What IV spread you want on the Mudkip?

If possible, I would like perfect IVs in every stat except Special Attack. It would help me immensely whenever I get around to breed more Mudkip. Anything else?

If possible, I would like perfect IVs in every stat except Special Attack. It would help me immensely whenever I get around to breed more Mudkip. Anything else?

I have one Mudkip that is missing Special Attack. When is the best time for you to trade?

I have one Mudkip that is missing Special Attack. When is the best time for you to trade?

Because I'll be busy playing Omega Ruby for the time being, I won't be available for now. I'll let you know when I have the time to trade, OK?

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom