• To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
  • ME continues berating people in this next exciting episode of his Platinum Lets Play. Watch it here.

5IV Damp Mudkip giveaway

Likes cute Pokemon
Reaction score
Hello! Damp Mudkip exactly what I've been looking for!
I can offer Sealeo right now, or I can breed others like Kricketot or Shellos in exchange.
I can have the Sealeo, What IV spread do you want for your Mudkip?
Any IV spread will do! Just looking for the HA mainly. I can go online now if you're able to as well.
When is the best time for you to be online?
Sorry I won't be able to go online for the next 3 days. I'll get in touch with you when I'm free.
Hey Kirby4ever, sorry for the inconvenience! I'll be free to trade today from now until 8.30 pm EST and then hopefully between 11 pm to 6 am EST.
I'm online now, we can trade when you're ready.

Bulbapedia contributor
Reaction score
Hello! Damp Mudkip exactly what I've been looking for!
I can offer Sealeo right now, or I can breed others like Kricketot or Shellos in exchange.
I can have the Sealeo, What IV spread do you want for your Mudkip?
Any IV spread will do! Just looking for the HA mainly. I can go online now if you're able to as well.
When is the best time for you to be online?
Sorry I won't be able to go online for the next 3 days. I'll get in touch with you when I'm free.
Hey Kirby4ever, sorry for the inconvenience! I'll be free to trade today from now until 8.30 pm EST and then hopefully between 11 pm to 6 am EST.
I'm online now, we can trade when you're ready.
Cool, I'll be online soon!

Reaction score
I'd like one :) I have all the Pokemon, so just pick one from your list that you want most.

Likes cute Pokemon
Reaction score
I'd like one :) I have all the Pokemon, so just pick one from your list that you want most.
Sure you can have a Mudkip, I would like to have Carracosta. What is your friend code?

sx2

Reaction score
Hey can I have a mudkip? if posibble 5IV-SpAttk, I can offer you a slaking.

Gangnam Style
Reaction score
I can give you Parasect, or the fossil Pokemons basic evolutions. Want me some Mudkipz.

Reaction score
I would also like a mudkip. I can offer any of these
Forretress
Shellos
Gastrodon
Darmanitan

3DS Friend Code: 0533-5396-1024

Last edited:
Likes cute Pokemon
Reaction score
I can give you Parasect, or the fossil Pokemons basic evolutions. Want me some Mudkipz.
Hey can I have a mudkip? if posibble 5IV-SpAttk, I can offer you a slaking.
Sure you can have a Mudkip. :) What is your friend code?
4957-4536-2326, just tell me when we can do the trade :D
I would also like a mudkip. I can offer any of these
Forretress
Shellos
Gastrodon
Darmanitan

3DS Friend Code: 0533-5396-1024
Sorry for the late reply, I was playing other games along with Alpha Sapphire

I'm able to trade 3:00pm-12:00am EST, and my friend code is in my signature.

@Taither I'm interested in the Parasect. What's your friend code? :)

@sx2 Added you! :D When are you able to trade? What Pokemon you have to offer on the list?

@C4RN4GE I want the Darmanitan. What's your friend code?

Reaction score
Hey! I'm able to give you any Pokémon from your list, but HA Piplup. Just pick one, and tell me when you'll be available to trade. My FC is 5455-9436-0432, and my name is JulioCRT. Thanks for doing this!

Reaction score
Hello,
I can give you one of the krickets or fortress for a Mudkip please?

Reaction score
Wow! If there's any Mudkip still left, I'd be more than happy to take one off of your hands! I'm not sure which Pokemon you need left, but I could supply most of those that you listed in your post. Just let me know if you'd like to trade and what you need most and I'll try and accommodate you the best I can! I'd really love a Mudkip since I started my playthrough with a Torchic. :)

Reaction score
If you still have any Mudkip left, I can trade you anything on that list except for the HA piplup.

Reaction score
If you have any mudkip left I can trade anything but the piplup
my fc is 2165-7753-9169