• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

5IV Damp Mudkip giveaway

Hello! Damp Mudkip exactly what I've been looking for!
I can offer Sealeo right now, or I can breed others like Kricketot or Shellos in exchange.

I can have the Sealeo, What IV spread do you want for your Mudkip?

Any IV spread will do! Just looking for the HA mainly. I can go online now if you're able to as well.

When is the best time for you to be online?
Sorry I won't be able to go online for the next 3 days. I'll get in touch with you when I'm free.

Hey Kirby4ever, sorry for the inconvenience! I'll be free to trade today from now until 8.30 pm EST and then hopefully between 11 pm to 6 am EST.

I'm online now, we can trade when you're ready.

Hello! Damp Mudkip exactly what I've been looking for!
I can offer Sealeo right now, or I can breed others like Kricketot or Shellos in exchange.

I can have the Sealeo, What IV spread do you want for your Mudkip?

Any IV spread will do! Just looking for the HA mainly. I can go online now if you're able to as well.

When is the best time for you to be online?
Sorry I won't be able to go online for the next 3 days. I'll get in touch with you when I'm free.

Hey Kirby4ever, sorry for the inconvenience! I'll be free to trade today from now until 8.30 pm EST and then hopefully between 11 pm to 6 am EST.

I'm online now, we can trade when you're ready.

Cool, I'll be online soon!

Hey can I have a mudkip? if posibble 5IV-SpAttk, I can offer you a slaking.

I can give you Parasect, or the fossil Pokemons basic evolutions. Want me some Mudkipz.

I would also like a mudkip. I can offer any of these
Forretress
Shellos
Gastrodon
Darmanitan

3DS Friend Code: 0533-5396-1024

Last edited:
I can give you Parasect, or the fossil Pokemons basic evolutions. Want me some Mudkipz.

Hey can I have a mudkip? if posibble 5IV-SpAttk, I can offer you a slaking.

Sure you can have a Mudkip. :) What is your friend code?

4957-4536-2326, just tell me when we can do the trade :D

I would also like a mudkip. I can offer any of these
Forretress
Shellos
Gastrodon
Darmanitan

3DS Friend Code: 0533-5396-1024

Sorry for the late reply, I was playing other games along with Alpha Sapphire

I'm able to trade 3:00pm-12:00am EST, and my friend code is in my signature.

@Taither I'm interested in the Parasect. What's your friend code? :)

@sx2 Added you! :D When are you able to trade? What Pokemon you have to offer on the list?

@C4RN4GE I want the Darmanitan. What's your friend code?

Hey! I'm able to give you any Pokémon from your list, but HA Piplup. Just pick one, and tell me when you'll be available to trade. My FC is 5455-9436-0432, and my name is JulioCRT. Thanks for doing this!

Hello,
I can give you one of the krickets or fortress for a Mudkip please?

Wow! If there's any Mudkip still left, I'd be more than happy to take one off of your hands! I'm not sure which Pokemon you need left, but I could supply most of those that you listed in your post. Just let me know if you'd like to trade and what you need most and I'll try and accommodate you the best I can! I'd really love a Mudkip since I started my playthrough with a Torchic. :)

If you still have any Mudkip left, I can trade you anything on that list except for the HA piplup.

If you have any mudkip left I can trade anything but the piplup
my fc is 2165-7753-9169

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom