• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

5IV Japanese White Gengar and more

shayminskyforme88

Collecting Events
Reaction score
Here's what I got.

FT:
JPN White Gengar Event Timid 9/20/14 *5IV, may want more than one
JPN Tanabata Shiny Jirachi Relaxed 8/7/14
JPN Tanabata Shiny Jirachi Sassy 8/1/14 * obtained before Powersaves
JPN Tanabata Shiny Jirachi Timid 8/1/14 *obtained before Powersaved
JPN Tanabata Shiny Jirachi Careful 8/2/2014
JPN Tanabata Shiny Jirachi Lonely 8/7/14
FRE Pokeball Vivillon Timid 6/6/14
ENG WINTER2013 Scizor Modest 1/28/14*Have proof of legitimacy
ENG WORLD14 Aegislash Quiet 8/16/14
JPN PCBC Gengar Modest 6/2/14
JPN PCBC Kangashkhan Jolly 5/26/14
ENG UK Game Charizard X Adamant 7/13/14
JPN CoroCoro Charizard X Adamant 3/17/14
JPN Movie Darkrai Quirky 4/20/2014
JPN Movie Diancie Adamant 7/6/14
SPA Movie Diancie Timid 7/25/14
JPN Movie Diancie Naive 7/19/14 *Lv 52
GER Arash Mamoswine Adamant 5/3/14
JPN Birthday Eevee Bold 1/30/14
JPN Birthday Jolteon Rash 1/14/14
JPN Birthday Sylveon Modest 1/31/14
JPN Birthday Sylveon Bold 1/16/14
JPN PCTB Inkay 11/30/14
JPN Birthday Pikachu Timid 1/21/14 *Gained a few EXP
JPN Megakick Pikachu Jolly 6/15/14 *Safe according to NeoSeeker hacked events thread
JPN Pacifico Pikachu Quirky 8/16/14
ENG WINTER2013 Garchomp Calm 12/27/13 *Lv 50 has gained EXP
ENG SPRING Magmar Relaxed 4/15/14 *Lv 30 has gained EXP

LF:
Gen VI Events I don't have(Non-Wifi Events)
Other natures of Events I have
Other Natures of Diancie
Other Natures of Tanabata Jirachi
KOR Wishing Star Jirachi

I can get you a (I believe--not sure on event names) GAME Charizard Y if you need one (I noticed you only have Charizard X listed). I have the Wonder Card downloaded on my X version, but I just haven't bothered picking it up from the PokeCenter woman yet (so if you want a specific nature I can do that too).

dv5YhU0.jpg

(The lack of other events is due to only ever using my Y version and never really using X.)

I can get you a (I believe--not sure on event names) GAME Charizard Y if you need one (I noticed you only have Charizard X listed). I have the Wonder Card downloaded on my X version, but I just haven't bothered picking it up from the PokeCenter woman yet (so if you want a specific nature I can do that too).

dv5YhU0.jpg

(The lack of other events is due to only ever using my Y version and never really using X.)

What would you want for it and what nature is it?

I would love the Careful Tanabata Jirachi, unless that is considered too much to ask? I can get any nature on the Charizard, I haven't picked it up from the Pokecenter lady yet. So if you want a specific one (Timid, Modest, whatever else) then just let me know.

I would love the Careful Tanabata Jirachi, unless that is considered too much to ask? I can get any nature on the Charizard, I haven't picked it up from the Pokecenter lady yet. So if you want a specific one (Timid, Modest, whatever else) then just let me know.

Ok, I'll think about it first then I'll tell you when I come up with my decision.

Hello sir! That White Gengar sounds lovely! And in return, I can offer you a shiny Mew, if that's not enough, I could also offer shiny Lugia/Groudon! HOWEVER, I WILL MAKE THESE CLONES. I can do it in the Mew+Lugia, Lugia+Groudon, Mew+Groudon, or any of these alone. I can also offer a Darkrai from Black/White if you're interested! However, none of these (to my knowledge) have the potential to be competitive. I also have Arceus, Shaymin, Manaphy, Meloetta, Keldeo, Victini, Celebi, Deoxys, and Jirachi. If you want to know the event, natures, or IVs, just let me know. However I can't promise great IVs. If you're not interested, I can understand!

I can offer a shiny Deoxys (Adamant natture) (Sp. Defense IV) for JPN White Gengar Event Timid 9/20/14 *5IV. If that isn't good I also have: Celebi, Diancie, Groudon, Zekrom, Genesect, Arceus, Tornadus (shiny), Giratina (shiny), Latios (shiny), and Entei Suicune Raikou (shiny).

I also have a few shinies if none of the above suit your taste.

Hello sir! That White Gengar sounds lovely! And in return, I can offer you a shiny Mew, if that's not enough, I could also offer shiny Lugia/Groudon! HOWEVER, I WILL MAKE THESE CLONES. I can do it in the Mew+Lugia, Lugia+Groudon, Mew+Groudon, or any of these alone. I can also offer a Darkrai from Black/White if you're interested! However, none of these (to my knowledge) have the potential to be competitive. I also have Arceus, Shaymin, Manaphy, Meloetta, Keldeo, Victini, Celebi, Deoxys, and Jirachi. If you want to know the event, natures, or IVs, just let me know. However I can't promise great IVs. If you're not interested, I can understand!
Please give me details on the Celebi.
I can offer a shiny Deoxys (Adamant natture) (Sp. Defense IV) for JPN White Gengar Event Timid 9/20/14 *5IV. If that isn't good I also have: Celebi, Diancie, Groudon, Zekrom, Genesect, Arceus, Tornadus (shiny), Giratina (shiny), Latios (shiny), and Entei Suicune Raikou (shiny).

I also have a few shinies if none of the above suit your taste.
Haha, I think I was the one who traded you the Deoxys :p any other events?

How about a Naive one? :)

How about a Naive one? :)

Sure thing. I'll start resetting for one shortly.

I would like a Movie Diancie Adamant.
I don't have anything that your looking for but I can offer these:
-Perfect IV ditto
-shiny Rayquaza (event)
-shiny Regigigas
-shiny latios
-5IV shiny mudkip
-5IV shiny Honsedge.

These will sound pretty fair. (I don't clone but I do try to offer a lot in case your wondering.)

-Perfect IV ditto
-shiny Rayquaza (event)
-shiny Regigigas
-shiny latios
-5IV shiny mudkip
-5IV shiny Honsedge.

These will sound pretty fair. (I don't clone but I do try to offer a lot in case your wondering.)
May I get the details on Aegislash?

-Perfect IV ditto
-shiny Rayquaza (event)
-shiny Regigigas
-shiny latios
-5IV shiny mudkip
-5IV shiny Honsedge.

May I get the details on Aegislash?

Of Course, I breed it myself and it IVs are: 31/31/31/31/?/31 and nature it Lax.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom