• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Introducing the new staff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

evkl

Person-about-Bulba
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm extremely pleased to announce the new staff Bulbagarden has brought on in the May 2010 staff drive. We received dozens of applications, and the overwhelming majority were serious, responsible applicants. We had to make a number of tough decisions to arrive at our targeted number of new staff, and we appreciate all the applications. It's great to see so much interest in working with us on Bulbagarden.

While the Department Heads have been busy in the past few days finalizing invitations to the staff and coordinating with our new staff members, there was a fairly significant batch of people who didn't quite make the cut but we still want to be involved in Bulbagarden. A number of you will be receiving invitations over the next few days to join the Bulbagarden Development Forum group to help plan the future of Bulbagarden. Stay close to your inboxes.

Without further ado, here is a list of the new staffers at Bulbagarden:

The Forums
Aladar
Keldora Dragon
Musashi
Shiay
Ryuutakeshi
Insomniac
TM2
Hikaru
The_Jabberwock

Their responsibilites span the forum--we've added a few people to games, a few to anime, a couple to fanworks, and one to social forums.

The RPG
Mods
Emp
Hide in Plain Sight
Hell's_Devil_Warrior

Game Managers
Trainer17
X Resistance
Chocolate Bones
Apollo's Caterpie
Giovanna Rocket

Library & Content (coming soon)
Matkin22
SpetsnazGuy
Hunter Blade
GrnMarvl13
Rayne

Bulbapedia
Umeko
Zesty Cactus
Tina

Bulbagarden Archives
PsychicRider
Jello

Bulbanews
5thgenerator
F-22
MattWhite
FuzWuz

And for people I left out by accident--I'm very sorry!
Oekaki
Tina
Jubettacarrot
Kaorin

Gallery
Keldora Dragon

Staff Artist
Blazaking EX

Congratulations to all our new staff and thank you to everyone who expressed interest! If you have any questions about our general method of hiring, please feel free to contact me. And, as always, if you have any questions or comments in general, contact any one of the forum mods and administrators.

While we are open to questions, we will not be answering specific "why didn't I get _____ position?" questions. We appreciate your attention to this particular matter.

Thanks so much,
evkl and the rest of the Bulbagarden staff

Last edited:
why didnt Blaziking get a position

Congratz to everyone!

Hey wait, I did get a position! Where are the Staff Artists?

But congrats to all the new staff members!

... I'll admit, I was very surprised to have gotten the notification the other night about making it. *smiles* Thank you... and I'll do my best to be good mod around here.

I am truly honored to have been accepted as a mod, and will do my best.

I am truly honored to have been accepted as a mod, and will do my best.

As am I. It was a pleasant surprise to get the notification that I'd been accepted, and I'm really looking forward to doing my part to contribute to this great community.

Okay, pay up whoever. I told you HiPS would get it.

Naw, congrats to you all. I look forward to working with you.

As am I. It was a pleasant surprise to get the notification that I'd been accepted

For me it was a bit surreal, to be honest. I actually thought I was still dreaming, lawl.

But I wasn't, and for that I am eternally grateful.

Sweet! I'll bring the chips.

Getting the notice was surprising, cause I interpreted the long wait as me NOT having gotten it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom