• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: 697 Pokedex need 22 more to complete it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeldapsychology

Reaction score
I have 2 Reshiram if anyone wants one. Looking for the following

Gen 3 LEGENDS I KNOW ORAS is 2 weeks but dying to complete the Dex!

Jirachi

Palkia

Heatran

Cesecelia

Manaphy

Shaymin

Arceus

Mew

Thudurus

Landorus

Kaldeo

genescect

Melotta

yevetal

Thanks!!!!! If you need me to breed anything I have 697 pokemon LOL! EVENTS and GEN 3 LEGENDS and a couple Gen legends are ALL I NEED LEFT!

I can trade you the Yveltal that I have for months for the Reshiram since I'm getting my brother Pokemon Y for Christmas, and I feel I don't need the Yveltal that I'm holding anymore.

I have 2 Reshiram if anyone wants one. Looking for the following

Palkia

Thudurus

Landorus

Thanks!!!!! If you need me to breed anything I have 697 pokemon LOL! EVENTS and GEN 3 LEGENDS and a couple Gen legends are ALL I NEED LEFT!

I should be able to sort these for you by re-setting my dream radar. Also may be able to sort Heatran although that may take a little longer as i'll need to catch it in my unfinished copy of Black 2.

No Probs :)

I can't send PMs yet (<10 posts still) so,

I'm in work at the moment and will need to catch them in radar then transfer them to my copy of Y via the bank... would tomorrow evening be ok? i'll be home from 5pm ish UK time.

FC: 3136-6581-2002

Thanks H20 Tomorrow is fine just keep me updated. I'll keep checking this post. :) PM me when you can eventually LOL! :)

Will do :)

Might have to be later this evening or tomorrow now. I didn't get much of a chance to play last night & i'd forgotten just how many dream orbs i need to collect to unlock the special extensions. :dumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom