• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

6iv/5iv adamant beldums

wavemstr elk

Reaction score
over the last week I've been attempting to masuda myself a shiny beldum, and have in the process gotten a lot of extras. i have: 8 6iv 31/31/31/31/31/31 adamant beldums, and a large amount of 5iv 31/31/31/x/31/31 adamant beldums.

i am looking for
other 6iv pokemon, preferably a trapinch or togepi
arceus
gamestop event shiny raikou
diancie
deoxys
5iv trapinch, or togepi
genesect
victini
xernas
reshiram
kledeo
shamin
regigigas
cresellia
heatran
various shinies
any other reasonable offer will be considered.

Last edited:
Hello, would you be willing to trade a beldum (preferably 6iv) for a 6iv, brave aron or a 6iv adamant medicham. If these aren't appealing, I have other 5 ivs if you are interested.

over the last week I've been attempting to masuda myself a shiny beldum, and have in the process gotten a lot of extras. i have: 8 6iv 31/31/31/31/31/31 adamant beldums, and a large amount of 5iv 31/31/31/x/31/31 adamant beldums.

i am looking for
arceus
diancie
deoxys
5iv trapinch, or togepi
genesect
victini
xernas
reshiram
kledeo
shamin
regigigas
cresellia
heatran
various shinies
Hey, I'm trying to get a shiny Ralts 5-6IVs, and I have PLENTY of 5-6 IV ones. Ralts;Calm;Trace/Synchronize;Growl, Skill Swap; 31/x;31/31/31/31/31
If I could get a 6IV Beldum in return that'd be great!

@wavemstr elk; I have a 6IV Magikarp, male with swiftswim. It is nicknamable, I have a couple of other 5IV Pokemon if my Magikarp doesn't interest you. They're all breed by me. I don't care if I get a 6IV or 5IV beldum.
Is it possible to get it nicknamed for me? I'd like the nickname to be 'Platinum' if so please.
Thanks!

Last edited:
I have a 6IV Chimchar or a 6IV Blissey, if you're interested, or a bunch of other 5IV ones if not.

Hello, would you be willing to trade a beldum (preferably 6iv) for a 6iv, brave aron or a 6iv adamant medicham. If these aren't appealing, I have other 5 ivs if you are interested.
yeah, I'll take the aron.

i am looking for
arceus
diancie
deoxys
5iv trapinch, or togepi
genesect
victini
xernas
reshiram
kledeo
shamin
regigigas
cresellia
heatran
various shinies
Hey, I'm trying to get a shiny Ralts 5-6IVs, and I have PLENTY of 5-6 IV ones. Ralts;Calm;Trace/Synchronize;Growl, Skill Swap; 31/x;31/31/31/31/31
yeah, i'm planning on breeding one of those in the future, so that would be very helpful.

Last edited by a moderator:

i am looking for
arceus
diancie
deoxys
5iv trapinch, or togepi
genesect
victini
xernas
reshiram
kledeo
shamin
regigigas
cresellia
heatran
various shinies
yeah, i'm planning on breeding one of those in the future, so that would be very helpful.
Alright cool! However, I won't be available until Sunday night/Monday. So Sometime next week would be ideal. Just PM me your FC and IGN, mine is on the trainer card of mine in my signature.

Yes I am still Interested. my FC is 0087 2301 8278.
Sorry, but I am not being allowed to PM you.

Thanks. I realized that we have no way of recognizing each other's characters. My In-game name is Lelouch and my shout-out is vi Brittania. What is yours?

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom