• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: 6IV Ditto - non-English preferred but not required - COMPLETE

Warrior of Fire

This is the Monado's power!
Reaction score
The title says it all. As for what I can offer, I don't have much now, but if you have something in particular that you want and I can breed, I'll get it bred for you. Depending on what you ask for determines if I can get it for you before or after I get the 6IV Ditto. The only thing that I can't guarantee is shininess. I've also got a spare Mewtwo with Mewtwonite X if that interests you. And I'll also be checking my Bank boxes for extra legendaries that I don't plan on keeping.

EDIT: Except for one part that's delayed due to a current inability to complete on my end, the trade's complete.

Last edited:
Re: 6IV Ditto - non-English preferred but not required

do you have female Bank Ball (special ball on gen IV) ?
i have unused 6IV ditto on my box

do you have female Bank Ball (special ball on gen IV) ?
i have unused 6IV ditto on my box

I do believe I've got some female Dream Ball Pokemon, though if not, I still have Dream Radar so I can easily get one from there. Since I don't have any Gen IV games, the only special Balls I can't get without trading are the Apricorn Balls. Also, any Pokemon you're looking for in particular?

EDIT: The ones I can breed for you are Slowpoke (Dream), Smoochum (Dream), Sentret (Dream), Hoothoot (Dream), Kangaskhan (Dream), Mawile (Dream), and Plusle (Dream). And I can get any of the possible female Dream Radar Pokemon that way.

Last edited:

I do believe I've got some female Dream Ball Pokemon, though if not, I still have Dream Radar so I can easily get one from there. Since I don't have any Gen IV games, the only special Balls I can't get without trading are the Apricorn Balls. Also, any Pokemon you're looking for in particular?

EDIT: The ones I can breed for you are Slowpoke (Dream), Smoochum (Dream), Sentret (Dream), Hoothoot (Dream), Kangaskhan (Dream), Mawile (Dream), and Plusle (Dream). And I can get any of the possible female Dream Radar Pokemon that way.

can i make a request? since you have access to Bank and gen V

• Zubat/evo + move tutor Giga Drain
  • Darumaka/evo (Zen Mode)

IV and nature doesnt matter

and i also take Slowpoke and Mawile :awww:
if thats fine with you:lol:

Slowpoke and Mawile won't be a problem at all, but the other two will be at the moment without hacking. I've got White 2 and no other Gen V games, so I don't have access to the Zen Mode Darmanitan in the Desert Resort nor Memory Link to get N's Darmanitan, and my little brother has a file still in the early game (still only has the first badge), so I can't get Zubat with Giga Drain for a long time. I'll get to work on breeding the Slowpoke and Mawile.

Slowpoke and Mawile are ready for trade. Slowpoke even has Water Pulse and Zen Headbutt as egg moves, and Mawile has Fire Fang.

Last edited:

Slowpoke and Mawile won't be a problem at all, but the other two will be at the moment without hacking. I've got White 2 and no other Gen V games, so I don't have access to the Zen Mode Darmanitan in the Desert Resort nor Memory Link to get N's Darmanitan, and my little brother has a file still in the early game (still only has the first badge), so I can't get Zubat with Giga Drain for a long time. I'll get to work on breeding the Slowpoke and Mawile.

Slowpoke and Mawile are ready for trade. Slowpoke even has Water Pulse and Zen Headbutt as egg moves, and Mawile has Fire Fang.

oh i see, but can i get that zubat leter? :p (there is no need to rush, i wait until your brother beat the game)
i add your FC, my FC is on my sig

That'll be no problem. Adding you now. VM me when you're ready to trade.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom