• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: 6iv Ditto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
What I want: a 6iv Ditto for breeding or other uses. Must have a blue pentagon so if i want to use it for other purposes besides breeding.

What I can offer: A male eevee with the Adaptability ability in a repeat ball. Level 21. Has a blue pentagon.
Stats:
54 hp/34 atk/26 def/25 SpA/36 SpD/34 Spe
Learned Moves:
Swift/Quick Attack/Bite/Refresh

It's unlikely that you will find a legitimate 6IV Ditto that has the blue pentagon. There is no RNG abuse available in XY nor ORAS. The best Ditto I caught in the Friend Safari had 4IVs, and that is with two guaranteed 31 IVs. When in a 40+ chain in XY or when in a successful Sneak chain in ORAS, you can get three guaranteed 31 IVs, but again, those remaining IVs are left up to luck. To get two of the remaining stats as perfects, it is a 1 in 1024 chance. To get three of them, it is a 1 in 32768 chance.

I can trade you a 6IV Ditto from the 5th gen. Just let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom