• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: 6IV Pikachu/Pichu, details in post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Champion Red

Pokemon Trainer
Reaction score
Hi people reading this! Here's the details I talked about for what I'm looking for :p

Pichu or Pikachu
Male
Poke Ball (standard)
Volt Tackle (I already have a light ball, don't worry about that :p)
6 IV's (I suppose 5 IV is fine too, but if it is 5 IV I'd prefer female so I can breed a 6 IV)
Extra bonus: EV train it, max its Special Attack and Speed, any extra points can go to Special Defense (There's like 4 extra, right?)

Offering (This isn't everything I have, just some of my better things):

HA Zubat
Tirtouga (The sinnoh grass turtle guy)
Japanese Mew (Yes, they are hacked, but they're exactly the same as an event giveaway from HGSS, they're completely untouched, level 5 with Pound)
Phione (Italian)
Phione (5-6 IV's, not completely sure)
Japanese Froakie with Protean
Some version exclusive mega stones (Not sure exactly which ones I have, mostly X but one or two Y)
White Flabebe (The rare one :p)

I could try to get you this pichu that's EV trained the way you want it. I would need to borrow your light ball during breeding though, since I dont actually have one but was looking for a similer pichu. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom