• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

6th Gen: Ocean Scatterbug Giveaway!!!

Blahmon

Sonic Scream
Reaction score
Currently, I have an overage of Ocean Pattern Scatterbugs I've bred in Y.

- Rather than just releasing them all, I've desided to give them away for Free instead!!! :)

• All are Timid nature
  • All have ability: Compound Eyes
  • All have 4 flawless IV's with a guaranteed -atk
  • All are bred in a Dive Ball

... How Many Do I Have You Ask?

- Females:

- Males:

*RULES*

Use the following format when posting.
-Anything other than this format will be ignored
------------------------------------------

FC:

IGN:

Time Zone:

Scatterbug Gender Wanted:

_________

... Please note: Although my 2DS region is set for Hawaii (hence ocean pattern), I am in fact US EST.

FC: 3711-9599-8103
IGN: Joseph

Last edited:
Hi,

Hopefully the offer is still available.

FC: 0791-4749-1403
IGN: YveltalPLF
Time Zone: Eastern (6 hours ahead of Hawaii)
Female Scatterbug

Thanks.

Hi,

Hopefully the offer is still available.

FC: 0791-4749-1403
IGN: YveltalPLF
Time Zone: Eastern (6 hours ahead of Hawaii)
Female Scatterbug

Thanks.

i'm so sorry for the late reply ^^;;

Yeah it is. :)

i'll add you right now! when's a good time to trade bud? ^^

Hi, I'm working night shift for the next 6 days (Thurs(14)-Tues(19)). I'm usually awake between 12pm -5pm. Maybe Saturday(16) or Sunday(17)? Thanks

Hi, I'm working night shift for the next 6 days (Thurs(14)-Tues(19)). I'm usually awake between 12pm -5pm. Maybe Saturday(16) or Sunday(17)? Thanks
sounds good to me. :)

the 16th & 17th i'll be around on and off checking in then (from 2pm-5pm US EST... just to confirm, you're est, the same time zone right?)
... shoot me a pm if you like :)

I'm in New Jersey and my OT name for my Moon game is Dark Horse, if that helps. I'm connected to the internet and looking at my Guest list for link trade in the Festival Plaza

I'm in New Jersey and my OT name for my Moon game is Dark Horse, if that helps. I'm connected to the internet and looking at my Guest list for link trade in the Festival Plaza
... but as the title states, this is a 6th gen giveaway... i don't have 7th gen :S

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom