• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

7 days in a week, 7 days until Pokémon X & Y. Coincidence? I think not! (Hi, y'all~)

Fairy Ice Ricky

Move along, move along
Reaction score
He-LLOOOOOO everyone~

I'm Ice Ricky, a recent college grad who's been playing the Pokémon series since the good ol' Red & Blue days. I've been perusing these forums for some time now, and I figured I might as well join & become a member, especially with X & Y coming out in EXACTLY SEVEN DAYS (so close... SO CLOOOSE!). I can't wait to experience this new Poké-chapter with some fellow Pokéfans! :D

I'm also a big fan of the Mario Kart series, Mario Party series, Mario & Luigi series, Animal Crossing: New Leaf (my first AC game!), and Elite Beat Agents (fingers are still crossed for a sequel...). And sidebar, I've been trying to defeat the Secret Mine boss in Luigi's Mansion 2/Dark Moon for the past three months now (on-and-off) without success, so I would appreciate any pointers y'all may have for that stage, haha.

But yeah, that's all for now. Can't wait to meet y'all! :)

Re: 7 days in a week, 7 days until Pokémon X & Y. Coincidence? I think not! (Hi, y'al

Heeey Ice Ricky, welcome to BMGf! It's about time you joined us here as it really is worth it. I just purchased MK7 a few weeks ago and have been loving it - it's addicting! Still struggling to get three stars in all the cups, though. xD; Anyways, before I ramble on too much, enjoy your stay here! Be sure to stick around and ask us if you need help.

Re: 7 days in a week, 7 days until Pokémon X & Y. Coincidence? I think not! (Hi, y'al

Hey, welcome to BMGf, Ice Ricky. Yes 7 days till X/Y so exciting :) I have both games pre ordered myself and I can't wait to play.

Also Animal Crossing New Leaf is pretty great Im really liking it and still play it every day. I almost like it as much as Pokemon, anyway have a great time and if you need any help here, feel free to contact me or another staff member. See you around.

Heeey Ice Ricky, welcome to BMGf! It's about time you joined us here as it really is worth it. I just purchased MK7 a few weeks ago and have been loving it - it's addicting! Still struggling to get three stars in all the cups, though. xD; Anyways, before I ramble on too much, enjoy your stay here! Be sure to stick around and ask us if you need help.
Oh, those stars will be the death of me! Right now I'm just trying to get at least two stars in every cup. I'm literally one Mirror Special Cup away from achieving this, but I can't seem to get higher than a one-star rating for that one. >.< Good luck!

Hey, welcome to BMGf, Ice Ricky. Yes 7 days till X/Y so exciting :) I have both games pre ordered myself and I can't wait to play.

Also Animal Crossing New Leaf is pretty great Im really liking it and still play it every day. I almost like it as much as Pokemon, anyway have a great time and if you need any help here, feel free to contact me or another staff member. See you around.
ACNL is wonderful, I always try to dedicate at least one hour a day to play it. I just love how each day is always a little different from the last, it makes me want to come back!

Welcome to the Forums Ice Ricky! :)
Thanks for the welcome, I appreciate it! :D

Welcome to the forum my friend :) I hope you enjoy your time with us :3

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom