• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Pokémon Adventures volumes announced: To be released in 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
New Pokémon Adventures volumes announced: To be released in 2011

The 11th and 12th volume of Pokémon Adventures are to be released in 2011 in North America. The first volume of Pokémon Adventures: Platinum (Pokémon Special volume 30) will also be released.

Read more on Bulbanews

One of these days, I need to buy them all. I found my original copy of Volume 1 the other day...

But yeah, I'm excited.

So we're skipping into the DPPl stuff? Well as long as the rest of the series still gets out there, I'm OK with this.

Yes. Since Adventures is SO far behind, it's a good idea to release new and old volumes simultaneously.

But the timing is WAY off. We haven't even finished GS, and we're just starting DP, and there's two more sagas between it and BW, coming out this spring on the DS.

As if it matters to me at all. As far as I can tell, they no longer sell any manga in the area where I live. And I'd love to have the older issues too, but they never came out to begin with. And I can't web order them, either.

I'm upset now. I will leave it at that.

Yes. Since Adventures is SO far behind, it's a good idea to release new and old volumes simultaneously.

But the timing is WAY off. We haven't even finished GS, and we're just starting DP, and there's two more sagas between it and BW, coming out this spring on the DS.

As if it matters to me at all. As far as I can tell, they no longer sell any manga in the area where I live. And I'd love to have the older issues too, but they never came out to begin with. And I can't web order them, either.

I'm upset now. I will leave it at that.

Keep note that D/P/P has absolutley nothing to do with the rest of the adventures series.

So we're skipping into the DPPl stuff? Well as long as the rest of the series still gets out there, I'm OK with this.
Odds are the rest of the series will eventually make it over here, looks like they're publishing the DPPt stuff simultaneously with the GSC stuff, which will eventually lead into the RS/FRLG/E stuff. That's why #30 is considered volume one of the "Pokemon Adventures: Platinum" series, gives them plenty of space to catch up to #29 and finish up the Generation II- and III-based story arcs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom