• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Black and White info revealed: Generation V villains, others make first appearanc

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
New Black and White info revealed: Generation V villains, others make first appearance

A new video has revealed more new information from Pokémon Black and White, including some of its linking functions with the C-Gear and aspects of the battle system.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: New Black and White info revealed: Generation V villains, others make first appea

All these new additions really got me more excited about the game, especially the contests! But then, I don't think I might use those online features, though.

Re: New Black and White info revealed: Generation V villains, others make first appea

Team Plasma look really bad. Worse than galactic and that's saying somethng. I mean... look at those hoods...oh for gawds sake this is bad. :(
But the Pokémon look good and the online features should be interesting. :D

Team Plasma's outfits almost remind me of medieval knights, what with the tunics and all.

And unless I've been living under a rock and missed an update, there may have been a third pokemon shown. When they're starting the Musical segment, at 2:10 it shows the art of Chillarmy, Gear, and the zebra thing, there's a stork I haven't seen before.

Team Plasma's outfits almost remind me of medieval knights, what with the tunics and all.

And unless I've been living under a rock and missed an update, there may have been a third pokemon shown. When they're starting the Musical segment, at 2:10 it shows the art of Chillarmy, Gear, and the zebra thing, there's a stork I haven't seen before.

Yup it's a goose/swan thing :)

Serebii also shows a picture with the swan Pokemon too, and Pokejungle mentions it.

Team Plasma hm their plot better make up for those outfits, I mean Galactic was weird enough but Plasma outfit looks so weird.

Since I am not fan of the chipmunk Pokemon I am not really a fan of it's evolution as well (Blame Distaste movie, now I don't like Chipmunks with red eyes).

Deer Pokemon looks very cute Serebii says its call Shikijka..

Musical hm... I am not sure how this is going to work, sure dancing but uh how would it work in the anime exactly? I mean Pokemon who aren't Meowth can't sing (Unless it's Jigglypuff, however how is a Gyarados or a Grotle supposed to sing?) guess we will have to wait and see what happens'

The triple battle mode sounds alot like how Fossil Fighters work, interesting

Last edited:

They do like a little like the Knights Templar

That trailer was freakin' AWESOME. I cannot wait for these games.

Well what do we have here? The first flaw so far are the Plasma Grunts' gross outfits(IMO)... They seriously make the Galactic Grunts look good.
Hah the medieval knights were exactly the first thought I had too :p

Watching the trailer is making me more excited for the games' release! :D
And that deer pokemon reminds me of Bambii or something...

Team Plasma? They remind me of the knights of the Middle Ages. Their design is pretty unique, but I'm not used to them yet.

Awesome trailer! I'm more and more excited about the games!
Team Plasma: a bit odd, but original. Love the new trainer classes, new Pokémon, the train, everything. Can't wait for spring!

Did you see Reshiram and Zekrom's tails light up at the end of the trailer? I hope that happens in the in-game battle animation. That would TOTALLY make up for their sucky design.

This is gonna be so cool!

:banana:

I actually LIKE the look of Team Plasma. They sort of have a Knights Templar feel to them.

What I DON'T like are some of the new NPC's. I mean, come on, a FOOTBALL PLAYER. For the love of my Honchkrow, that's freakin' rediculous.

What I DON'T like are some of the new NPC's. I mean, come on, a FOOTBALL PLAYER. For the love of my Honchkrow, that's freakin' rediculous.

On what grounds is that ridiculous?

First, I hate when I typo. >.<

Second, I just think it's kinda... well, stupid, for a football player IN FULL GARB to suddenly drop everything they're doing (Being in FULL GARB, insinuating they are either at practice or actually playing) would drop EVERYTHING to battle pokemon.

First, I hate when I typo. >.<

Second, I just think it's kinda... well, stupid, for a football player IN FULL GARB to suddenly drop everything they're doing (Being in FULL GARB, insinuating they are either at practice or actually playing) would drop EVERYTHING to battle pokemon.

Is that as weird as someone who is skiing or snow boarding to stop what they're doing and battle? What about a biker? Or an Engineer? Nope, doesn't matter at all.

shikijika.jpg

miruhoggu.jpg

swan.jpg

team-plasma.jpg

Team Plasma? Hahahahhah XD Looks like they're ready for bed ahahhahahahah

Trailer looks awesome. Can't wait for the game :D

Did you see Reshiram and Zekrom's tails light up at the end of the trailer? I hope that happens in the in-game battle animation. That would TOTALLY make up for their sucky design.

This is gonna be so cool!

:banana:

I'm sure that for the movie that is suppose to come out next year.

Is that as weird as someone who is skiing or snow boarding to stop what they're doing and battle? What about a biker? Or an Engineer? Nope, doesn't matter at all.

Fair point. It may just be my hatred of sports speaking.

I remember I was reading a thread where somebody said that the villains would be Team Plasma. His/Her other predictions were pretty correct. Inside info? Also, that stork's placement next to the trumpet might be on purpose; I think it might be related to E.B White's book.
EDIT: Oops, the book's called the The Trumpet of the Swan. There might still be a connection, though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom