• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Volume 20 coming... still coming...

Zhen Lin

φιλομαθής
Reaction score
It's April and Shogakukan has put up their May release schedule - and Pokéspecial Volume 20 is neither there nor on the April schedule.

Yet, from last month's news update we know they're planning to publish during Golden Week - that is, April 29 ~ May 5.

Then again, maybe they haven't even sent it to print yet - they only just finished taking votes on what scenes to colorise...

And now it's official. Volume 20 is to be released on April 26th, Tuesday. ISBN 4091497209.

Includes a colour poster, the Mitsuru arc, among other things.

Also, the site now has teasers for the May issue of Sho3 ~ Sho5.

I'm going to Kinokuniya on Tuesday to pick up another book I ordered. I hope they will have at least either one of the Sho3 magazine or Volume 20.

Bah. I was hoping to get Pokémon Special Volume 20, but it hasn't arrived yet. I guess I'll have to go back for it later.

So I got the Sho3 magazine instead. But that didn't have the Pokémon Special round I expected either.

Oh well. At least there's a super-extended 4koma and the Manga adaptation of Movie 8.

Normally there are something like 6 pages of two columns each of them. Now there are 4 pages in the main magazine... plus another 19 pages in the supplement Sho3 Comics Wonderland.

Just for the benefit of Singapore-resident fans of PokéSpe in Japanese, I'd like to mention that Kinokuniya Singapore has Volume 20 on its shelves now.

*curses Kinokuniya Malaysia*

*curses Kinokuniya Oregon also* How long is it going to take them to get this? T_T

Maybe someone here would be kind enough to send it to you at cost + shipping only?

Mine arrived today from Amazon.co.jp (as part of a sufficiently large order that shipping only doubled the price, rather than being absurdly high). It'll be a while before I get around to reading it, though, since the order also included the two newest .hack//novels.

Not a drop. Just the Mitsuru arc, and R/S up to the point where the orbs get integrated.

Please note: The thread is from 19 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom