• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Artist TopHat completes wallpaper collection: the493, Isshu Collection includes all k

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Artist TopHat completes wallpaper collection: the493, Isshu Collection includes all known Pokémon

TopHat, webmaster of PLDH.net, has for the past few months been working on a Pokémon wallpaper collection known as the493. Originally conceived as a way to bring together different news sites of the fandom, the collection has turned into somewhat of a big deal across certain portions of the fandom.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Artist TopHat completes wallpaper collection: the493, Isshu Collection includes a

I realize this has been finished for a week or two, but most of you didn't know about this, and now you do.

Re: Artist TopHat completes wallpaper collection: the493, Isshu Collection includes a

Yeah saw these a week back. I personally think a few could have been done better. Good job non the less though.

I'm a big fan of minimalistic designs, so I find these really cool!

Seeing this thing grow on /tr/ has been pretty awesome. I'm a huge fan of these and it gives me hope for our culture. :)

Hey I just looked at the site and saw all the wallpapers, then when i tried to go back I got a 403 Forbidden. anyone else have this problem?

Yeah, I've also been getting the 403_Forbidden message.

Forbidden 403 for me to..Great.

But the two in the article look splendid. Ethan and Bulbasaur.

PLDH seems to be down for now. However, I can confirm that all of these are awesome, as they make up my 493 plus picture screen saver. I like the fact they even got Isshu ones started.

The traffic that our links brought the site took it down, apparently.

Oh well, it'll be up again at some point.

Wow grats on finishing the project looking forward to viewing the collection just as soon as the sight is back up.

I'm a bit upset Gold's wallpaper isn't Gold, but eh, it wouldn't match.

Also, isn't there a version without the big words taking up space?

Aw it's down, I have been using the Luxray one as my wall paper for awhile now, was really looking forward to seeing the rest

I'm not the only person getting 403s am I?

no you're not. I'm experiencing that very problem too. the people are saying the site's down temporarily because of traffic.

I don't suppose anyone managed to grab the full set before the site when down? I desperately want to get these into my wallpaper rotation.

Sorry guys, we're victim of bad hosting support. Worst timing ever, but it can't be helped.

Word of advice: Hostgator is horrible and will NEVER help you. Never use them, EVER. I'll post/ edit when we get it back up.

EDIT: That's convenient, it's up now.

Last edited:

I don't suppose anyone managed to grab the full set before the site when down? I desperately want to get these into my wallpaper rotation.

I did. Every last one of them.

I'll try. Got any place in particular you'd like me to upload it to?

EDIT: Actually, when I say every one, I mean just the pokemon. Not gold or anything extra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom