• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Amazon ships Black and White preorders: Games to arrive to some within a day

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Amazon ships Black and White preorders: Games to arrive to some within a day

According to a few trustworthy fans, preorders for Pokémon Black and White Versions, set to be released September 18, have begun shipping. Due to this, game information may come at any second, so stay tuned to Bulbanews for the latest.

Read more on Bulbanews

Can't wait! I'm sure it'll be awesome! AT the same time, I'm nervous at teh same time.

And the ticking time bomb of server overload. Insane people faking stuff. And complaints about how awful the games are. Is about to explode.

But, DP is gone. And now I'm ready.

Hooray! Black and White Youtube videos here I come! :D

I'm so sad i've got no credit card to preorder a copy, since I do have the money for it. Well, congratulations for those who will be getting it within a few hours.

I just want to see the intro X3

It's here? IT'S HERE O_O!

What to do?! Try and hide myself from the imminent wave of new Poke info, or just sit here and let my curiosity take over?

OMArceus! Once this news gets out there will be a load of rushed fakemons. Maybe.

EDIT: Half an hour ago, fakemon strikes: FAKEMON?.

Last edited:
I don't get it. When people get the game they can immediately find out every single Pokemon?

I don't get it. When people get the game they can immediately find out every single Pokemon?

No,it's just that some people finish it on the first day...and well you know.

the average person, no. the troll living in his parents basement that is going to pull the game off the card and go through every bit of data as soon as he opens the box, yes. I give it two or three days tops before we see the sprite of every single new pokemon, front, back, shiny and regular.

That's cool! XD

Now I wish I pre-ordered Black from Amazon instead of Play-Asia. Gosh. It'll be hard not to look at spoilers...

Well I didnt preorder black or white, since I'm not that excited to play something I cant read. HOWEVER, I think I should work on my japanese by the time the 6th gen rolls in, lol.

But anyhow, this is good news to me because I get to know almost everything about the pokemon c:

Well, here's to hoping that the starter evolutions will look better in-game than what we've seen so far...

But yeah. Intense.

EXCITEMENT BUILDING.

Prepare for the Bulbanews flood of articles with "...such and such confirmed" and "revealed" and "proven false" in the title.

i'm ready
i'm ready
i'm ready
I'M READY <3

Hnnnnggghhhhhh I've been coming back to the front page every few minutes and refreshing just in case

I CAN'T TAKE IT MAN <3

With any luck, the leaks will start tonight before I crash. I want to be there for the start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom