• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Two Pikmin-based wikis join NIWA: Pikipedia and Pikcanon-Not! become the newest membe

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Two Pikmin-based wikis join NIWA: Pikipedia and Pikcanon-Not! become the newest members in the ...

Pikipedia, which focuses on the Pikmin series of games, and Pikcanon-NOT, which focuses on the fanon of the Pikmin series, have both joined NIWA to become the eighth member of it. Both wikis were once a branch of Wikia, but gained independence at the same domain with the help of Super Mario Wiki head Porplemontage.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Two Pikmin-based wikis join NIWA: Pikipedia and Pikcanon-Not! become the newest m

Yay! Pikmin is one of my favourite franchises, and I've been wanting Pikipedia to join NIWA for a long time.

Re: Two Pikmin-based wikis join NIWA: Pikipedia and Pikcanon-Not! become the newest m

Good.

We can use them to gather food, build infrastructure and, if need be, sacrifice them at our leisure.

I'm wondering why there are two of them. There are only two Pikmin games. Why is there even a second one for fandom stuff? That doesn't make a lick of sense at all, especially when there are other games with even larger fandom materal which make do with only one wiki.

Anyway, good for them, Pikmin is an awesome series I can't wait for the third one.

While I'm not surprised there are two pikmin wikis, I'm surprised both joined independently. Or did they officially merge with this? They're both running on the same server it looks like...

Oh well, it's pretty sweet that NIWA is growing steadily. I wonder which major franchise is next to join?

I couldn't speculate on the doubtless exciting politics of it all, but it seems to me that both wikis pooled their resources to apply for the same slot... so they've joined NIWA as if they were a single wiki. That's the impression that I get, anyway.

The first time I played Pikmin, I got Olimar stuck in a wall. It got better after that, though.

Pikipedia is the greatest name of all time.

I guess NIWA has gone on an employment drive lately...

yay! Hopefully they will get updated more.
and maybe, just maybe, nintendo will notice. While they are checking bulba to try to sue them, maybe they will be like, "wow, people stil play pikmin?"
2 pikmin wikis is barely enough.

next you guys need an animal crossing niwa wiki.
are you listening archaic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom