• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia BMGf Mafia Game Thread (Game Over! The mafia won!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mijzelffan

memes
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
There are no spots left anymore. If you really want to play though, just send me a pm and might create an additional role pm or make you back-up.

Obligatory plot:

Once upon a time, in an alternate universe where no such things as proxy servers exist, there was a forum called Bulbagarden. The peace was kept through the Moderators, who would ban trolls and tell Members when they were breaking any rules, asking them not to do it again. But as we all know, power is an addicting thing. That's why it wasn't before too long untill the Moderators grew corrupt, and wanted to do everything to make sure they kept their power. Because sometimes Members were promoted to Moderators they did everything to keep them from promoting, by infracting them for almost everything they said. Slowly the Bulbagarden forum was turning into Serebii.net forums, and the Members decided that this couldn't go on like this. So they gathered their smartest hackers, and began to track down Moderators' IP's and blocked them from the site. The Moderators wouldn't go down without a fight however, and started to IP ban various members. In the end, only few remained, and the Members decided that this couldn't go on like this.

They decided to all go to a virtual town chatroom, where they would plan their next move. The Moderators quickly became aware of this, and came along with them. In this all anonymous virtual town everybody automatically got new names and identities and it was impossible to tell who was who. Because of this, everybody will meet every day, and decide upon who to IP-block (lynch) from Bulbagarden. Every Night however, the Moderators, who all know each other, will IP-ban a Member, untill finally they have absolute power.

Which party will turn out victorious? Only time will tell. And oh, did I already mention that through many glitches in this virtual town a lot of people get different skills?

I can't believe I just made that up on the spot. xD Don't take it too seriously.

Anyway, Rules:

1. It's strictly prohibited to post your role pm in this thread, or anywhere else outside pm's (preferably not there either, but I won't be able to check that anyway). Doing this results into modkill. If you're dead this rule won't matter anymore.
2. Please no posting in this thread once your dead. I don't mind you making a death quote or whatever ("I told you I was innocent!"), but just take it to the Lounge afterwards.
3. I'd like a copy of most game related pm's. At least for the mafia's pm's.
4. The game consists of many phases. Each phase (a day or night) consists of 24 hours. At 8 pm GMT a phase will end, and I will update. Make sure you've sent me your night actions by then!
5. Every day you can vote someone off (lynching). To vote, say vote: [person]. To change your vote, you will say
unvote: [person]
vote: [person2]

If two people get an equal amount of votes, no one will get lynched.
6. If you change your name, please say so in the thread. Otherwise things can get very confusing for everyone.
7. All PM's have a Dutch sentence in it. This is basically proof of realness. When translated it might give you a friendly tip.

That concludes the rules. Well, let's get started.

Participants:

1. Ghost (Cobalt) - Devin the coin-flipping gambler. Killed in end-game.
2. Rayne - Rayne the Roleblocker, lynched on day 4
3. Hawkfire (Ryuutakeshi) - Hunter Blade the inheritant, then Ino-chan the upgrader. Killed in end-game.
4. Princess of Sorrows - Modkilled on Night 3 because of a ban, role same as Badal's.
5. Hide in Plain Sight - Outrage the Vigilante, killed on night 6.
6. Thunder410 - Aeris the phony, posing as Gliscor'd the psychic killer, lynched on day 8.
7. F-22 (I am not a he) - Shadow Mist the sorcerer, lynched on day 10.
8. LucarioGirl - System Error the town spokesman, lycnhed on day 7.
9. BanditKeith - TheFlamingBooger the doctor, killed on night 7.
10. badalcristiano - Dewgong Rain the Roleblocker, lynched on day 1
11. smartgamer - Questionable Tendency the Necromancer, killed on night 3
12. Aladar - evkl the second-in-command ninja, lynched on day 5.
13. Twiggy (Jarooda) - killed on night 2, revived, then lynched on day 11.
14. Sarcastically Insane - $aturn¥oshi the loved moderator Game winner.
15. Keldora Dragon - DCM the puppet-master, lynched on day 6.
16. lizzxxk - Archaic the godfather, stricken by lightning on night 7.
17. Ghaskan - Mijzelffan the Cupid, killed on night 10.
18. Gible - Serebii the Peeker, lynched on day 3.
19. Fwee~ - Ino-chan the Upgrader, lynched on day 2.
20. Badal (Plumbum = Badalcristiano again) - H-con the cop, killed on night 5.

And finally, here is the lounge, where you should go once you're dead ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: BMGf Mafia sign-ups

I'd like to join.

Sweet and simple, count me in.

Let's show those nasty mods who really run the place. >>

Last edited:

So, theh ees unrest amongst the peoples of Bulbahgahden? Well, Ima heh to feeneesh eet uff. Cahnt meh een.

4 sign-ups, hurray! I should make a blog advertising this tomorrow or something :3

Re: BMGf Mafia SIGN-UPS (12 remaining)

Hey, who changed the title? xD

One of those pesky mods I assume.

Last edited:

in

Re: BMGf Mafia SIGN-UPS (9 spots remaining!)

In

Re: BMGf Mafia SIGN-UPS (8 spots remaining!)

tut tut Greeny, changing titles on Mizzle.

Re: BMGf Mafia SIGN-UPS (8 spots remaining!)

tut tut Greeny, changing titles on Mizzle.

It's good advertising. Builds hype that there's fewer chances left to join in.
Thanks for catching on Green.

Re: BMGf Mafia SIGN-UPS (7 spots remaining!)

are characters going to be BMGf users? That would be absolutely epic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom