• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

More cards revealed from Black & White Collection, one promo: Mijumaru, Kurumiru, and

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
More cards revealed from Black & White Collection, one promo: Mijumaru, Kurumiru, and ...

The official Pokémon Card Game blog has revealed three new cards from the upcoming Black & White Collection set, which will be released on December 17 in Japan, and one promotional card. The set will be split in two, with the revealed Mijumaru and Darumakka in the White Collection, and Kurumiru in Black Collection. A Zoroark promo card was also revealed, which will be given if one buys a booster box at a Gym Challenge event.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: More cards revealed from Black & White Collection, one promo: Mijumaru, Kurumiru,

Awesomeness! They look great and ready for TCGing.
Also, Mijumaru looks so cute there.

Re: More cards revealed from Black & White Collection, one promo: Mijumaru, Kurumiru,

those cards are to 3d for me. they look like toys.

Eww, is that a screenshot I see on the PokeCenter card?

Also, I kinda wish they'd use less stock art. I've seen that Aragi pose over a million times... at least try to make it look different. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom