• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

8th Movie Information Thread (SPOILERS, of course)

I personally hope Leene is dubbed as Rena, cause I like that name.

Freddy.......is......so....ugly. Any thing about what he does?

Actually, even though I support RocketShipping rather than QueerShipping, I'm surprised they didn't take the opportunity to have fun at Kojiro's expense again like that myself.

I'm interested to know what Musashi will think of wearing that kind of outfit however.

http://www.pokemon2005.jp/news/subwin/recording.html

The special appearance seiyū have started recording. (I think. The article isn't too clear about that. Last year, they did a post-recording session with the press.)

Six seiyū and seven roles are confirmed:
Yamadera Kōichi will play Aaron. (Not Mew? Hm.)
Okae Kumiko will play Jenny.
Kikuchi Momoko will play Rene and Irene.
Becky will play Kiddo Summers.
Nishino Akihiro (of King Kong) will play Freddy.
Kajiwara Yūta (of King Kong) will play Usohachi.

Hmmmm......has Kajiwara done any Pokemon voices before? I just wanted to know what I can expect the little plant to sound like.

Still no voice for Lucario (or Mew, for that matter)...?

I have my fingers crossed that they just said "Meh, Yamadera always voices Mew. Why list it?"

Not like continuity has been a big concern since Kanto, anyway.

Hey, cool merchandise! I wish I was in Japan...

I just got a new Japanese Mew plushie at Fanime, and I'm thinking that may have been released as pimping for the movie, though it doesn't mention the movie on the tag. It's so soft. *_*

Okay, in light of pictures of the Mini Movie on ANA, it seems Squirtle and Phanphy will be with the group....as well as Usohachi!

Also, there is much debate over a bizzare Cubone seen in the pic.

Didn't know where else to put this, pretty interesting.

Habunake, can you give us a link to these pictures?

Judging from how much exposure it's getting, it seems someone in Satoshi's party will be getting Usohachi (I predict Takeshi, since there is a picture of him with it).

EDIT: Nevermind. Found them. Well, it appears that Zenigame and Gomazou are returning, and Heigani, Mizugorou, and Gonbe are staying.

Last edited:
...>_>

So Brock (It WILL be him. He's seen with one in some Corocoro thing, and it's a Rock type, so...) also gets a blatent and annoying advertisement for the D/P Region. -_- Please, give us some decent D/P Pokemon please. None of this Baby crap.

omg argy stop usin japnese names u arnt japanse lol

EDIT: Nevermind. Found them. Well, it appears that Zenigame and Gomazou are returning, and Heigani, Mizugorou, and Gonbe are staying.

And for those of us who don't speak Japanese, those would be...

And also, I'm pretty sure nobody could capture a Pokemon in a movie. Movies have a history of being outside the canon, so a capture would make no sense.

Squirtle, Phanpy, Corphish, Mudkip, and Munchlax

Please, give us some decent D/P Pokemon please. None of this Baby crap.

well Brock is the only one in my opinion that deserves one since he is a breeder and yet misty,ash and may get baby pokemon or eggs.I'm not going to assume anything about usohacii's appearance.

*little happy dance* All right! Squirtle/zenigame! That little guy was, in retrospect, one of the funnier pokemon on the show. Especially when paired with bulbasaur/fushigidane. Those two were jerks to each other...

From the Sho3 manga, part 2:

「波導」ってなんなんです?

「気」とか「オーラ」とか言うわね。すべてのものにはそれぞれ波導があってそれがルカリオには見えるのね。

What is "hadō"?

It's also called "Ki/Chi" or "Aura". Hadō exists in all things, and Lucario can see it.

(Satoshi-tachi are being led by Lucario through a fog, and Kiddo is explaining how he's able to do it.)

So, are we changing our translation of the title to "Mew and the Aura Hero - Lucario"? Might need a bot to change everything on 'news and the 'pedia.

Please note: The thread is from 19 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom