• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia BMGf Mafia II: the return (Once a mafia, always a mafia. Mafia victory!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mijzelffan

memes
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Plot-wise, this game is a sequel to the previous one.

"We won!" Rayne said happily, "the forums are ours again!"
"I like having absolute power", $aturn¥oshi said with an evil smile.
"You know what", Archaic said, "in celebration of our accomplishment, I think we could take a break. Let's all go on vacation!"
"...Come again?" evkl spoke.
"You know, to a tropical resort. I found a not all too expensive one. We can all leave tomorrow."
"Nah, I don't really feel like going", Keldora Dragon said. "I got stuff to do."
"Wait what, something happened to the forums?" Steven said, not having posted on the forums in two months. "Nah, I think I'll pass on this one."

And so, some of them went, and some of them didn't, to the not all too expensice resort.

(...)

"So Bob", I said, "where exactly did you go on vacation to last time? I think I deserve a vacation of some sorts, and you said a friend of yours ran the resort you where at, right?"
"Here's the adress, just look for a Hague Harry and tell him I sent you. He might even let you stay there for free."
"Thanks Bob", I said, and went to pack my bags, ready to leave immediatly.

(...)

"Hey guys, you might remember me, or you might not, but I know we all have something in common. Yes, that thing. Anyway, it seems like the BMGf moderators all gathered at the same place... I have quite some nice plans ready. Let's just say their vacation will be... memorable..."

(...)

"So are you Harry?" I said to a blackhaired, kinda anti-social looking man.
"Yes, dat is my name. Who most know dat?" He said. He had an accent. I also said "uh" quite a lot while making his sentences.
"I got send here by Bob. He says you're a friend of him, and that you might get me a discount."
"Pfff. Ja ok. Dah can well I think. But it goes you still some costing. I can't just give you a room free, you know?"
He named his price, and I paid it. I paid a little too much though, and upon getting too much change he gave me a friendly "let the rest but sit". His accent was that of someone from the Hague, I suddenly realised. I wonder if that explained his name?
"There be some peopol who reserved though, so I hope that I enough rooms over have. Tomorrow they have a feestje so I hope that you don't find that bad. PARTY. Da's the word I was looking for. Anyway, hier's the key.

Funny guy, I thought. I went to my room, wondering how I'd spend my first day here.
(Don't take it too seriously if your name is mentioned here :p)

Anyway, the long awaited part two is here! Yup yup. But first, some rules:

1. It's strictly prohibited to post your role pm in this thread, or anywhere else. Doing this results into modkill. This doesn't mean you can't roleclaim, but you can't say on what person your role is based. The same goes for any pm's received by me. If you're dead you can freely tell anyone your role.
1a. No quoting pm's in the game thread. You are allowed mention what was in pm's though.
2. If you're gonna be inactive, you might not want to sign up. I will probably use an iron fist on this rule, and look for replacements when you're inactive for multiple days in a row.
3. No posting in this thread regularly once you're dead.
4. I'd like a copy of most game related pm's (if not all). Especially for the mafia's pm's.
5. The game consists of many phases. Each phase (a day or night) consists of 24 hours. At 8 pm GMT a phase will end, and I will update. Make sure you've sent me your night actions by then!
6. Every day you can vote someone off (lynching). To vote, say vote: [person]. To change your vote, you will say
unvote: [person]
vote: [person2]

If two people get an equal amount of votes, no one will get lynched.
7. If you change your name, please say so in the thread. Otherwise things can get very confusing for everyone (especially me). This rule was probably the most ignored one last game.
8. Mention Random.org or the word "random number generator" when talking about how you decided whom to vote for, and your vote won't count for that day. There.

Rules gonna rule.

Participants:

1. Ryuutakeshi - Ghaskan the newbie, insta-killed on day 8.
2. Zenova (Mintaka) - Evil Figment the jailer, killed on night 7.
3. Kibago - Mr. Moto (Rudnicki) the strange one, lynched on day 1.
4. Urara (Iteru) - evkl the back-up, killed on night 6.
5. Turtwig's A-B-Cs (Chibi-Robo) (Win) - Ryuutakeshi the public speaker, killed on night 12.
6. Shiny Celebi (BanditKeith) - Maxim Posthumus the mafia roleblocker, lynched on day 3
7. Coasting Wingull - DCM the puppetmaster, died on night 11
8. Pokemad - Ghost the changer, lived 'till the end.
9. Shooting Star - $aturn¥oshi the hypnotist, killed on night 2.
10. Sarcastically Insane - Tucayo the detective, killed on night 3.
11. Hellion (Gible) - Hide in Plain Sight the insomniac, died on night 3
12. The Shiny Drapion - That one guy Mozz, lived 'till the end.
13. Ghost - Aiko-kun the seeminly innocent, bombed on night 10
14. wataru - Satoshi-kun the the identity thief, had 2.5× votes, lynched on day 13.
15. Holo-Chan (Ino-chan) - Archaic the Cop, lynched on day 7.
16. Rayne - Phoenicks the phoenix, died on night 4.
17. Super Twiggy - Jabberwocky the role swapper, lynched on day 10
18. Umeko - Mijzelffan the snitch, killed on day 8.
19. Lucariogirl - Sarcastically Insane the denyer, lynched on day 2.
20. Eeveelution 2.0 - Rayne the phase changer modkilled because of inactiveness
21. hurristat - PlatinumDude the bomber, mafia game winner.
22. CommanderPigg - Izumoshep (inherited Rudnicki Role), devil's avocate, lynched on day 4.
23. Ghaskan - insomniac the bomber, killed on night 10.
23,5. Ghaskan's clone - Soulweaver the programmer, lived 'till the end.
24. Lizzxxk - Transfinite the self-killer, killed on night 1.
25. Badal - Kasumi the doctor, removed from the game on day 8.
26. Hunter Blade - Aladar the sith lord, lynched on day 10.
27. Phoenicks - Max King the ban-evader/Ciaran the sockpuppet, mafia game winner
28. Coolking503 - Evil Rayne the fallen one, lynched on day 8.

Last edited:
Re: BMGf Mafia II: the return (sign-ups are open!)

I want my revenge. Obviously during christmas time I and several others will not be active, but once Christmas is over there should be no problems

So yeah, Ryuu's back. And he's here to kick ass and support illegal monster fighting on motorcycles.

I want my revenge. Obviously during christmas time I and several others will not be active, but once Christmas is over there should be no problems

So yeah, Ryuu's back. And he's here to kick ass and support illegal monster fighting on motorcycles.

I'll probably pause the game on the 25th and 26th, and maybe more if everyone alive pleads to.

Sorry to confuse you, Mijz.

If you're likely to pause the game around Christmas, I think I'll be fine with the game.

So...I'm in. Phew.

If you didn't have to be in the original, then i'll sign up. If not, I'll delete this post.

Sorry to confuse you, Mijz.

If you're likely to pause the game around Christmas, I think I'll be fine with the game.

So...I'm in. Phew.

Lol, ok.

If you didn't have to be in the original, then i'll sign up. If not, I'll delete this post.

No you don't have to have been in the original, but if you want to understand the plot a little you might want to read the first post of the original game.

I've observed the past two mafia games, and really wanted to play for myself to see what they are like. Please can I sign up :D

Count me in.

Might also want to pause on the 24th. Christmas Eve is almost as big as the day itself.

I've observed the past two mafia games, and really wanted to play for myself to see what they are like. Please can I sign up :D

You were Iteru, rigtht? :p

Count me in.

You've gotta be a little more active than you're in the Death Note Mafia though. You think you can manage that? ;)

Im in Mizzle, the last one was so fun. This is gonna be good. I will kick some ass.

You were in the last one? What was your username then?

Might also want to pause on the 24th. Christmas Eve is almost as big as the day itself.

Not where I live, but if you say so...

Ah ok, thanks.

Christmas Eve is party and travel day out here. The forums will be strangely quite. Me, I'll be at the mountains with no wifi.

Christmas won't really prevent me from posting as at my relative's house there is a computer with Internet, but I won't be able to discuss stuff.

Phew, the time is perfect this time. Each phase will start/end at 11 am here. Not bad.

I'm a little surprised you edited Iteru into there, I haven't had that username for at least 3 weeks now xD

Is that a hint that you prefer that name? :p

I was also wondering, are there any hints or tips that anyone would be willing to tell me about Mafia games? I lurked for the other ones, but the more knowledge the better in my mind.

I'm a little surprised you edited Iteru into there, I haven't had that username for at least 3 weeks now xD

Is that a hint that you prefer that name? :p

Actually, it's a hint that most users recognise you by that username. At least I do.

I was also wondering, are there any hints or tips that anyone would be willing to tell me about Mafia games? I lurked for the other ones, but the more knowledge the better in my mind.

Don't user random.org to vote. Oh right, I was gonna make that an official rule. Anyway, my main tip is that through deduction, logics and by looking at someone's votes, you can get quite far in the game. That is, untill the mafia ragekills you.

Actually, it's a hint that most users recognise you by that username.

That's a good and bad thing xD

Don't user random.org to vote. Oh right, I was gonna make that an official rule. Anyway, my main tip is that through deduction, logics and by looking at someone's votes, you can get quite far in the game. That is, untill the mafia ragekills you.

So, can I build my own random generator? :D

But no, I will try to make sensible choices and not "bandwagon".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom