• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia 90's Game Mafia! Day 0: Sign Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
With the sudden influx of gamers everyday, and the advances in technology, the world was trying to figure out new ways to keep people entertained without giving into Nintendo's totalitarian policies. While this seemed Nigh Impossible as anybody in the 80s would tell you, all it took for Nintendo to get frightened of losing their share is a single hedgehog named Sonic that was taking western countries by storm literally overnight. Then Capcom thought it was a good idea to continue making arcade games, despite the dying fad those where. Thanks to Street Fighter II giving way to the fighting game genre, people began flocking back to arcades, and they were arguably more popular than they where in the golden age in the 80s even. These two successes would be the first of a series of events that would bring the gaming industry to new levels, whether Nintendo liked it or not...
Hello and welcome to 90's game mafia, a game hosted by two children of the 90s, @Rainbow Cloud and myself.
now for this we will be using the Zexy approved TWR standard ruleset.
1. All Bulbagarden and War Room rules apply.
2. There is no outside communication allowed other than what is provided by me.
3. There is no name-claiming, PR claiming or quoting/screenshots from PMs. However, there is role claiming.
4. If you change your username during the game, you must state the change in thread and mention the me.
5. Please remain active. If this doesn’t occur, I have a right to ask for a sub or modkill you.
6. Day phases will last 48 hours unless hammered or otherwise specified. Night phases will be 24 hours, unless otherwise specified.
7. Dead players may post after death, but it cannot contain any game related information. I don’t mind too much if you want to post memes or such after you are dead, as long as they don’t hint at anything towards the game and it’s not spamming.
8. No Hyper-Majority Hammer is in Effect.
9. If a draw in votes happens, a No Lynch will occur.
10. I will announce when -LO conditions will be active.
11. No loophole abuse.
12. The host may change the rules. If this occurs, it will be clearly displayed.
13. Vote with this structure VOTE: [PLAYER]. You can unvote with the same structure by using UNVOTE: [PLAYER].
14. Updates come at 3:30 PM in MCH time or 9:30 PM Rainbow cloud time, I'm US central time/GMT-6 or so, with daylight savings time in effect for me at least. This may or May Not change during the course of the game, but if it does we will alert the players.
15. To show that you’ve read the rules, please state your favorite Video game from the 90s (can be anything from Dance Dance Revolution to Spyro the Dragon to Final fantasy Tactics to Shin Megami Tensei)
16. Have fun!
Players:
1. Elementar
2. Final Arcadia
3. Kharixi
4. Pikochu
5. Jinjo
6. DarthWolf
7. Max1996
8. CheffOfGames
9. Kyraiki
10. Thanos
11. AussieEevee

Subs
1. Wispy Willow

Last edited:
As a fellow 90s kid, in please!

Sonic Adventure 2: Battle and Paper Mario are masterpieces, and I mean that quite seriously! PM64 is slightly better than TTYD and SA2B is the best Sonic game, fight me

EDIT: SHOOT, both those came out in early 2000s. Uhhhhh... The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past then!

I'm in.

When I was little, I used to play so much Super Nintendo and Nintendo 64 because that's all my house had. I did enjoy Mario, Zelda and Earthbound games back then.

In

I love Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

I guess I'm technically a 90's kid, but since we're talking late, late 90s here I'll just be a sub.

As for my favourite game from back then... I'd say either Pokémon Gold/Silver or Spyro 2: Gateway to Glimmer. I mean I didn't actually play them in the 90s on account of being preocupied with how to speak and such, but my point still stands.

Ah stuff it. I'll join.

Favourite 90s game?

latest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom