• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

American Black and White release date announced: Games to be released March 6, 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
American Black and White release date announced: Games to be released March 6, 2011

Nintendo of America has confirmed that the release date of Pokémon Black and White Versions is March 6, 2011 for the United States.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: American Black and White release date announced: Games to be released March 6, 20

Very good. And I hope it means the ENG names will be revealed soon.

Re: American Black and White release date announced: Games to be released March 6, 20

Thank goodness! I was a bit let down that I'd probably have to wait 4 more months, but it'll be only 3 now! Good going, NoA. :-D

So the date I've been predicting all this time was right after all! Thank goodness!

So that pretty much means that Best Wishes! will debut on March 4.

Sweet! Better than that April date that was speculating around previously.

So the date I've been predicting all this time was right after all! Thank goodness!

Haha, the minority wins again!

Just as I expected. Like, when there's a consistent pattern of earlier and earlier relative to the year release dates... you know this has a high chance to happen. They definitely did not disappoint.

I'm putting my money on a Mid/Late-March release for the EU now.

EDIT: Isn't this release date the day before one one of the marks on the calender PokéBeach posted up?
http://pokebeach.com/news/1210/2010-tpci-holiday-card-back.jpg
That means BW are being released on a Thursday. Could 4th March be the TCG set release date, to coincide with the release?

Also, the press release confirms Black City and White Forest retain their names.

Last edited:

Wow, Gamestop was WAY off! Anyway I'm happy because the English names and Best Wishes are coming a lot sooner.

I've noticed a pattern between release dates.

March 14, HeartGold & SoulSilver's release date (2010), is 8 days before March 22, Platinum's release date (2009).

March 6, Black & White's release date (2011), is 8 days before March 14, HeartGold & SoulSilver's release date (2010).

That was how I got my prediction in the first place.

:|
I am sooo EXCITED! :D
Is this date just for America or does it include Canada too?

Wow thats alot sooner than Game Stop predicted, hmm, i was kinda looking forward to being able to play through a couple other games and fill mu dex, i suppose its ok though. I wonder if there will be a steady stream of engish names now

Here's what I think:

Thursday, March 3, 2011: Pokémon Black & White TCG release
Friday, March 4, 2011: Best Wishes! premiere
Sunday, March 6, 2011: Black & White release (already confirmed)

So that pretty much means that Best Wishes! will debut on March 4.

YESS!!

AND DATS A WINNER!!!

We get to watch BW in ENGLISH

I'm so excited! The games being released sooner than we thought, and on March 6 probably just made my birthday a whole lot better. :D

Gamestop fails.

This date doesn't have much to do with me (since I is irish) but my prediction is it'll be about March 18th here. XD

I'm going to say April 1 for Europe because each time a game has come out in Europe, it has come out sooner and closer to the release date of the American games. However, these games are completely new, so it can be different.

Once again, I can be wrong.

Oh man! I guess everyone saying "It should be March" was right. XDDD

Since it comes out much earlier than expected, I won't expect it to be as high-quality as it would on April 17. However, I think it will be fine since they are constantly adding new people onto their team.

Since it comes out much earlier than expected, I won't expect it to be as high-quality as it would on April 17. However, I think it will be fine since they are constantly adding new people onto their team.

They can only do so much in the games...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom