• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Best Wishes! dub title revealed: Ash's Pikachu event details also announced

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Best Wishes! dub title revealed: Ash's Pikachu event details also announced

The dubbed version of the fourth series of the Pokémon anime has been titled as Pokémon: Black & White! for its dub release.

Read more on Bulbanews

You have the same thread with the one I read a while a go by Ryu Shoji..Try posting something catchy and interesting..

Well, Bulbabot is just an automated thing that links to articles on the bulbanews site.

How does a toys r us event work, is it the same as gamestop when I can just stand outside the store and just download it via wireless?

Would a toys r us express carry the event because that's the closest toys r us where I live

How does a toys r us event work, is it the same as gamestop when I can just stand outside the store and just download it via wireless?

It works the same, but given the size of an average TRU store, you'll probably have to go inside to get it.

Would a toys r us express carry the event because that's the closest toys r us where I live

I don't think so, no.

Pretty much yeah. You might need to go in though, but usually TRU events are bigger then the average gamestop event...and they also give out stuff you might want to keep just for nolagista purposes in a few years.

So much for "Pokemon: Monochrome"... which is a title I came up with in my head yesterday.

I expected much for the title to be the same as the video games.
Toy"R"US does give lots of exclusive things at the events they host.
So far, Every Pokemon Event at Toys"R"US has given away some sort of poster.....Let's hope they give a movie 13 poster or something for Ash's Pikachu.

I wonder if later seasons will have Pokemon BW - etc.

BW just doesn't ring at all for me.

and WB... weeeellll it'd cause some confusion, or a lawsuit, surely.

I'm not gonna complain because the title can be far worst. Black and White is fine, thought they would go with Best Wishes more since it sounded a little more appealing.

Now the only thing is the voice acting...I pray that they don't screw up or butcher a lot stuff in the episodes.

*Takes look at Distribution info for Ash's Pikachu*

Well, all that speculation about Pikachu having swallowed a Light ball seems to be correct.

I was kind of hoping they'd stick with Best Wishes...

Best Wishes
Black White

But the series title is decent.

Now the only thing is the voice acting...I pray that they don't screw up or butcher a lot stuff in the episodes.
Well, that's already been ruined for me, given what happened with the VA change in 2006. :eek:hdear:

And since I don't expect to see major changes with the voice acting, I've decided not to watch the Pokemon Black and White series. However, even though I did watch the D/P series, it's best for me to stop with Pokemon Black and White, knowing that there's no way I will enjoy it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom