• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Circus Mafia: Hurry, hurry, hurry! Sign-ups close February 19, 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantump

Stumped
Reaction score
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls! Step up to join the one and only Circus Mafia! We're a crowd that has as many performers as there are volunteers. It's only a matter of time though before we pack up and leave for another forum. So hurry hurry hurry, or you might be too late to see us perform.

STORY THAT ISN'T SO EPIC AND CHANGES EACH TIME

Ah the circus. A place where some can enjoy, and others can be freaked. There's a reason why we like the circus. It's not because of all the entertaining acts that make us laugh :)lol:), it's that it always finds a way to switch things up for the next mass. No two performances are exactly alike. Who we have to thank for that? That would be the veterans of course! Without them, this thing would never run as smoothly. One thing you have to wonder though, when will it be that they lose their sanity :)loopy:)?

Well guess what, now is the time. Not only are they as crazy as can be, but they've started killing the other performers. Soon enough, the once enjoyable circus turned into a freak show that no one came to. Not only that, but the killers somehow managed to stay anonymous during the day. And so the circus stayed like this, until finally, one day, one of the two psychics operating with the circus stood up with a speech.

"I have seen the future!" the psychic cried out. "We will stop the menacing force of the veterans, but through a very specific method. Each day, we will vote on one performer who we believe to be the killer. We shall then kill the person with the majority of the votes and see if they really are among the killers. There has to be some way that we can tell their alignment, right?" The other performers were skeptical about this, until one cried out "I agree!". And so it was decided that they would do this until they found every killer...

Players!
I'll be accepting a bunch of sign ups for it. There is no limit, the players of the game will be everyone who has signed up. So come and sign up today! Note: when the game starts rolling, sign ups for just getting a role would be closed and replaced with sign ups for substitution.

1. Shiny Celebi
2. Sourcandy
3. Coasting Wingull
4. Sarcastically Insane
5. Mijzelffan
6. Turt-turt Turtwig!
7. Synthesis
8. Ghost
9. double trouble!
10. Challenge Accepted
11. ProfessorYew
12. Epic Yoshi
13. Dragoness
14. Weegee
15. Mubz
16. JokesterJesse
17. Neonsands
18. Ghaskan
19. Wataru
SUBS
1. Pokemad

Confirming role​

To confirm your role, please send a PM back to me saying what your role is with a quote of the PM I've sent you. That way I'll be entirely sure you know who you are.

And with a note, good luck to you. Whoever you are, whatever side you are on...

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Circus Mafia: Sign up now!

I'm in a lot of games already, but that won't stop me from joining this one! This sounds like fun! >:D

If alot of people join, This could be the best one yet. So I am in.

That surely sounds familiar :p

Mijzelffan

Sign me up, please!

Re: Circus Mafia: Hurry, hurry, hurry! Sign-ups close whenever

I would like to join.

I would like to join aswell.

If there is room left sign me up.

Eh, come on people. JOIN!

JOIN!
Or imma kill ya with a toothbrush. An old toothbrush.

Turt-turt-turtwig! is now Ax-ax-axew!

Ax-ax-axew! is now A-a-axew!

Last edited:

Can I be a sub?

If you want, there are still slots available as well. We're accepting as many as we can until the game begins.

I'll join =) Looks like fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom