• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Unconfirmed: Two Victini movies coming in July: Zekrom, Reshiram to star in separate

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Unconfirmed: Two Victini movies coming in July: Zekrom, Reshiram to star in separate movies

Leaked scans from CoroCoro magazine are indicating that a second Pokémon film will be released in July this year. As a contrast to the Zekrom movie already revealed, this second film would star the Vast White Pokémon Reshiram.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Unconfirmed: Two Victini movies coming in July: Zekrom, Reshiram to star in separ

Two different versions of the movie, I think? In that case, it reminds me of the Clue movie(s) to an extent.

Thanks for reading.

Re: Unconfirmed: Two Victini movies coming in July: Zekrom, Reshiram to star in separ

Alternate ending perhaps?

Spoiler: Victini only dies in one of the movies.

lolwut

Anyway....holy crap! Two movies!

Really weird gimmick they have this year! I'm interested in seeing how it pans out. I'm just glad Reshiram will be included in this summer's Pokemon movie.

Sorry my little pony, Keldeo. Looks like it'll be next year for you!

This leak only contributes to the whole "alternate universe" speculation that Black City and White Forest sparked!

I can't wait to see how this will be resolved!

Sorry my little pony, Keldeo. Looks like it'll be next year for you!
Not necessarily. Victini was distributed last year independently of any movie.

The decision to focus on the version mascots both in the anime and the movies has its toll. Either the Kami trio or Musketeer trio will most likely be left out of the movies, much like the Lake trio in the last generation. If the Musketeer trio are only featured in the anime itself, the same fate may very well be shared by Keldeo.

It'll be the same movie with the legendary animated differently in the other one.

How gimmicky.

Not necessarily. Victini was distributed last year independently of any movie.

The decision to focus on the version mascots both in the anime and the movies has its toll. Either the Kami trio or Musketeer trio will most likely be left out of the movies, much like the Lake trio in the last generation. If the Musketeer trio are only featured in the anime itself, the same fate may very well be shared by Keldeo.

As of Johto, Entei got a movie, Suicune got anime and Raikou got a special. They could be split again. Although, it's highly likely that Keldeo will have a feature movie, as it hasn't been officially released yet (as was the case with Darkrai, Shaymin, and Arceus). They clearly want to make a big fuss over it, and that won't happen if it's just part of an anime episode.

Although, it's highly likely that Keldeo will have a feature movie, as it hasn't been officially released yet (as was the case with Darkrai, Shaymin, and Arceus). They clearly want to make a big fuss over it, and that won't happen if it's just part of an anime episode.
Keldeo could still be a very big deal by way of being exclusive to the future Wii game. Players would have to buy the new game to obtain Keldeo, and suffice to say that a game costs more than a movie ticket does.

Alternatively, Movie 15 might focus on both Keldeo and Meloetta as is being done right now with Zekrom and Reshiram. But after what happened with Victini when Black and White were released, it is obvious that movies are no longer the only way for event Pokémon to make their debut. 2011 needs a fresher event Pokémon than Victini, let alone Zekrom and Reshiram.

more like: Victini and the Neutral Hero, Kyurem IMO

I'm guessing that this movie would be a double feature (Pokémon movies sell out, and to have each movie on their own screen would probably be impractical), and when you pre-order a ticket, you get the choice of downloading Reshiram or Zekrom (Similar to last year, when people had to choose between the beasts), while Victini will be given away.

How do you know?

So now, apart from the one game for the price of two, now we'll have one movie for the price of two? I hope this is handled well if that's the case.

I wonder how they're going to do this. Keldeo and the Musketeer Trio could share a movie and Genosect and the Kami Trio could star in the final movie of the generation.

Yay!! I knew they couldn't hate Reshiram that much.

Copy-Paste film with Reshi instead of Zeku? Or two movies too short to be called such individually?

I was actually expecting Reshiram to get his movie next year (something involving Meloetta, maybe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom