• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden rings in the new year: Contest winners, promotions, site development proj

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Bulbagarden rings in the new year: Contest winners, promotions, site development projects announced

With the holiday season now a distant memory, Bulbagarden is diving headfirst into the new year and new projects. After tying up a few loose ends from 2010, the original Pokémon community has already announced some exciting changes for 2011.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Bulbagarden rings in the new year: Contest winners, promotions, site development

Good that bulbanews is posting summeries of news now...

Re: Bulbagarden rings in the new year: Contest winners, promotions, site development

Wait, how I did not know about these contests..?

Wait, how I did not know about these contests..?
It has happened pretty much every holiday season that Bulbapedia has been around. Nothing New. There was actually an article posted back when it started.

Congrats to Archaic and Kasumi, this is the first I have heard. I do find it kind of odd that Rex uploaded the photo. o.o

Last edited:

Why did I misread Archaic's career as "Sessional Alchemist" at first? xD
Once again, congratulations Archiac and Kasumi.

Good that bulbanews is posting summeries of news now...

We're trying to work on our updates of site-important stuff. With luck, we'll have an update of where we're at every month or so.

It has happened pretty much every holiday season that Bulbapedia has been around. Nothing New. There was actually an article posted back when it started.

Congrats to Archaic and Kasumi, this is the first I have heard. I do find it kind of odd that Rex uploaded the photo. o.o

Actually, this was only the third contest. And it's more of a Bulbagarden thing than a Bulbapedia.

Why did I misread Archaic's career as "Sessional Alchemist" at first? xD
Once again, congratulations Archiac and Kasumi.

I think a career change will be in order once he's got his doctorate...

Congrats to Archaic and Kasumi :)

Congratulations Archaic and Kasumi~!
Best Wishes For You Guys~!

Glad to see the massive update, yay!

Also, REPRESENT THE WAR ROOM!

Remember, feel free to join us -- we need players!

Glad to see the massive update, yay!

Also, REPRESENT THE WAR ROOM!

Remember, feel free to join us -- we need players!

Yes!! Im representing The War Room too. Im excited it was in the Bulbanews Article. Seeing as how i pretty much live in it

Congratulations Archaic and Kasumi~!
Best Wishes For You Guys~!

I see what you did there.

but yeah, congrats to you two. Wish I were at Costa Rica, must have been fun.

They look so well together, huh? Archaic and Kasumi... :awww:

Whoa! Well, congratulations, Archaic and Kasumi~ It was a great new year!

Yes!! Im representing The War Room too. Im excited it was in the Bulbanews Article. Seeing as how i pretty much live in it

lol you know me I practically live in there as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom