• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Black and White DSi bundles announced: DSi consoles to feature Reshiram and Zekrom

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Black and White DSi bundles announced: DSi consoles to feature Reshiram and Zekrom

Pokémon.com has announced Pokémon Black and White DSi bundles, featuring a commemorative DSi console and a copy of Pokémon Black or White. It will be available at retail stores throughout the USA from 6 March.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Black and White DSi bundles announced: DSi consoles to feature Reshiram and Zekro

Both bundles look cool, too bad I already have a DSi.

Re: Black and White DSi bundles announced: DSi consoles to feature Reshiram and Zekro

These look nice but I doubt us Au'ers will see them here but I guess having an L.E guide makes a nice conslation prize in place of it

Wish I could get this, but I a;ready have a DSi and I want to get my old DS Lite fixed.

GAME are selling these in the UK (just, without the case). I'd get one, if not the for the 3DS being out 21 days later.

Yay! So we ARE getting them. <3

Huh...I might actually get this. Both my DS Lites are in really bad condition. xP

they should have done this with the 3DS... even if the games won't unlock features on those... I could kill two birds with one stone and get a white 3DS, instead of Black or Blue.

Personally, I think the DSi is a P.O.S (But this is not a debate on that)
I have the original DS, and a DS Lite.

I really like the outer shell itself, but I still don't know if I want this or not. I could have it to have all 3 iterations for shits and giggles, and because I never had a special Pokemon Nintendo system before. But it also costs too much. So I guess, to the people who want this, that they're satisfied with both the game and system. As for me, I might try to pick up a used one in a few months, if I can find one.

Bad marketing move. Should have released it with the 3DS. Would have boosted 3DS and game sales by a significant amount.

Bad marketing move. Should have released it with the 3DS. Would have boosted 3DS and game sales by a significant amount.

By a significant amount? The games are already the fastest selling DS games. Pokémon Black and White are DS games, people aren't going to spend $250+ on a 3DS bundle for Pokémon let alone a DS game unless they were going to buy a 3DS anyway, in which case they'd get more money by selling them separately.

The game systems are obviously for collectors and those with low reasoning capabilities who want to use the X-transceiver and will spend $180 on a DSi rather than waiting for the 3DS

Collectors probably wouldn't care. I will admit, despite owning a Nintendo DSi, I would have brought the Black bundle if not for the fact that the 3DS is out 21 days after.

And I just bought myself and DSi XL last week. If only I'd known...and hadn't already paid for my games...

Cool but I already got a Mario Party DSi anyways and pre-ordered both games. The Camera function is also interestin

Man I just got my DSi for X-Mas, this makes me mad.

Doesnt make me upset, these seem way more expensive than the Mario DSi bundle. And these arent even XL

How long will they be for sale? Money doesn't grow on tree's so I won't be able to get one on March 6th

Yeah, this seems a tad bit expensive. I don't own a DSi, but that's nearly $200. Also, I already have the Pokemon White pre-ordered, so I would rather purchase a DSi seperately if I wanted one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom