• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

A couple of honedges to trade/ give away

Bladedge

duck her right in the
Reaction score
I was locked out of my house for 6 hours so i used so time to try and get a shiny honedge from breeding but i didnt get it....

They are never touched and i just hatched them. I will put hatch area and what nature came out of it.

Route 7
Impish, Female
Impish, Female
Impish, Female
Brave, Female
Naive, Male
Bold, Male
Adamant, Female
Quirky, Female

Camphrier Town
Impish, Female

Lumiose City
Impish, Female

Santalune City
Relaxed, Female

Route 5
Docile, Male

Shalour City
Naughty, Female

Shalour Gate
Calm, Male

Tower of Mastery
Serious, Female

Reflection Cave
Naive, Male

I am looking for a gooey goomy, a shiny honedge of course, etc :naughty:
Use this website to look at natures http://www.psypokes.com/lab/natures.php

May I get the Adamant Female please? I can throw in my Japanese Honedge for you to improve your chances with the shiny if you need it.

May I get the Adamant Female please? I can throw in my Japanese Honedge for you to improve your chances with the shiny if you need it.

Sure. I will really need that. But I have to trade after 3:10 pm

Not a problem. Simply PM and I'll get in touch.

OK. Should I put extra stuff on it? Like pokerus?
Should I nickname it

No need for that. Just the Honedge plain and simple please :)

Not a problem. Simply PM and I'll get in touch.

OK. Should I put extra stuff on it? Like pokerus?
Should I nickname it

No need for that. Just the Honedge plain and simple please :)

Ok. I'm coming on soon in about 20 minutes

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom