• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

a dazzling, dizzying, doldrums defying introduction~!!

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
hello! I'd like to introduce myself~ I never did when I first joined here, so I think it'd be good to do so now~~ :)

I am lisianthus, but please call me Lisia~! (that's my name!) I've been a staff member of Bulbagarden for... about 10 months now, but I was hired to be a moderator for the Bulbagarden Forums few weeks ago~! I sometimes write news for here, but my other main job is to handle our Tumblr, which I always have a fun time doing~~

As a moderator, I'll be helping out with the Garden Grotto, and welcoming everyone! I'm also going to be taking care of other miscellaneous staff things too, so you'll probably see me somewhere~... I think?

As for me, well... I've been a Pokémon fan my whooooole life, it seems? My favorite game is.... maybe Legends: Arceus (maybe?? lol) but my first mainline Pokémon game was Alpha Sapphire. My favorite character is Lisia, maybe not to the surprise of anyone, buuuut, well, it's nice sharing a name and some personality features I guess~ so if you have any Lisia art or anything, please feel free to tag me or send it over somehow! I also like the Pokémon Adventures manga~

What else...? I'm a Japanese→English translator and a student... and I like shoujo anime/manga and goth fashion~. I write Pokémon fanfictions sometimes, and I'm starting to finally get into doing art, too, thanks to my super super super amazing big sister @Blanc encouraging me to do so! (thank you neesan~~:bulbaLove:)

So!!

I hope to see everyone around~, uhmmmm, and I hope to help out and say hello to many more people like this! Thank you!!

Omg, hi Lisia!! Welcome to the forums! Good to meet you! (JKJK LMAO) Honestly I’d be surprised if anyone didn’t know your face by now! You’ve always been a shining star in the community— now even more so as an official mod!! I RAISE U HIGH UP IN THE AIR…
so if you have any Lisia art or anything, please feel free to tag me or send it over somehow!
I will do my very best to draw more Lisia art so I can send it straight to you!!

What else...? I'm a Japanese→English translator and a student... and I like shoujo anime/manga and goth fashion~. I write Pokémon fanfictions sometimes, and I'm starting to finally get into doing art, too, thanks to my super super super amazing big sister @Blanc encouraging me to do so! (thank you neesan~~:bulbaLove:)
We really are assimilating into some amalgamation together.. LOL!! I should be thanking you for always giving me courage and cheering me on too!! You’re far more amazing and I hope everyone knows that! All I want is to keep helping you shine brighter!

But I won’t turn this into a mushy textwall LOL.

I’m glad to finally see you blossom in the garden, Lisia! You’re always welcome here.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom