• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

A Diferent Kind of Murder VI - GAME OVER. The Vet. and Flame Haze are the Winners!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flame_

Flame's the name.
Reaction score
Flame's A Different Kind Of Murder: Hall of Champions!

A Different Kind of Murder I - Derier44 and Flamealex

A Different Kind of Murder II - Relaxing in Death: TehFwee and Green

A Different Kind of Murder III - FlamingRed and AquaBlue: The Town WINS

A Different Kind of Murder IV - SunGold and MoonSilver - Tailisu10 and GliscorMan

A Different Kind of Murder V - Ragin'Ruby and Soothin'Sapphire - TehFwee

A Different Kind of Murder VI - SpacialDiamonds and ForeverPearls - Flame Haze and The Veterinarian

__________________________________________________ _________________

This game is very simple, if the GM makes it that way which I will. A maximum of 15 people sign up and will roleplay as Pokémon in a crowd, a murderer included. Once a maximum of 15 people sign up, Night 0 will start, and the murderer will PM me the starting clue that will be placed on Empoleon's body when they are found. Once Day 1 starts, the others will speculate about who they think is the murderer, and vote for the person they end up thinking is the killer.

Each night, the murderer will PM me the name of someone they wish to kill, along with how they kill them and any clues they wish to leave. The murderer must leave at least one clue every other night.

A game day lasts until all people have voted or 2 real days (Whichever comes first); and a game night lasts one real day or until a Murder is posted.

The murderer is at any time in the game able to choose an accomplice (They will do this by PM and will notify me.) who is then also able to kill people and bring the total killings up to double! But the accomplice also has the choice to turn in the murderer at any time and get them killed, thus having everybody alive win the game. And if you have read the rules put chowder, in your sign-ups. The cage, (See below.) Can not, be used 2 days in a row. When a person is in the cage, they're safe from ALL attempted murders. However, if the accomplice accepts they could also be killed by the murderer at any time! So watch out! If the killer is murdered and the accomplice is still alive they can choose to resign and take the alive points or become the real murderer. If the innocents win, you will not be invited to the Hall of Fame, it would crowd it.And there may only be one Accomplice the entire game.

Rules- READ THEM OR WELL BE LOST IN THE GAME!

Once you are dead you can talk to people about this game, BUT not about who the murderer is, because that would cause the game to fail.

The murderer(s) can pick ONE night not to kill anyone.

The Murderer(s) can pick one Night to double the amount of kills. (Maximum 4)

You can talk to others via PM, email or anything else about this game. This includes spectators. You may discuss the game with the host (Flame), but only via PM. But once again don't talk about the murderer.

Instead of executing during the lynching ceremony, the player is locked into a cage. (Maximum of 4 times) All others will be excecuted.

You can change your username, but just let everyone know.

Do NOT edit or delete posts. That includes any Forum Mods who wish to play the game.

No duplicate Pokémon. If there is a Ninja situation (someone sneaks their post in at the same time as yours), I will make one of them shiny.

When the thread title says it is night, you may still post in the thread, but it must be Out of Character (OOC:). Any comments or concerns about the game itself during the night can be asked to anyone.

Dead, Remembered, And vengeful, the Ghosts of Pokemon's Past: When you are killed you become part of the D.R.A.V. Immediately after the murderer kills someone. You may leave 1 clue The clue will be approved by me,but th9is will help you in those tough choices situations.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When it is voting time just have your character say who he/she thinks the murderer is, no fancy bold stuff, okay!

I won't kill anyone except for those who are off for like 2 weeks.
I want this to work even better than my first game! So have fun!

There will be Clauses to spice it up, the list of Clauses will be below:

Protection Spree (3): You make a list of 3 people you want to protect, if they are attacked by the murderer, this person will jump in front and will be killed, but the first person will be safe.
__________________________________________________ ________________________________

Sign-Up Example:
UserName:
Pokemon's Name:
History:

Flame_Alex - Eternal - Dialga - Male LYNCHED DAY 5

samwin - Mia Ami - Froslass - Female MURDERED NIGHT 1

Champion Fwee - Shieka - Meditite - Female MURDERED NIGHT 1

Tailisu10 - Bubbly - Squirtle - Male MURDERED NIGHT 5

The Vet. - Justin - Aron - Male

acs1903 - Honest - Gallade - Male MURDERED NIGHT 2

smaug85 - Lee - Hitmonlee - Male MODKILLED DAY 3

Kai-Mei - Angel - Togepi - Female MURDERED NIGHT 3

CuboneKing - Alpha - Cubone - Male MURDERED NIGHT 4

Ombrare - Kyodare - Gallade (Shiny) - Male MURDERED NIGHT 2

Sandslash-Master - Sahara - Sandslash - Female MODKILLED DAY 3

Allen Walker - Alex - Flygon - Male MURDERED NIGHT 4

Flame Haze - Jordan - Togepi (Shiny) - Male (1)

Esrver - Yuki - Dragonite - Male MODKILLED DAY 3

GliscorMan - Omicron - Deoxys - Male MURDERED NIGHT 3

Derier44 - Suiz - Suicune - Male (1) MURDERED NIGHT 5

To start, have your characters arriving at the Space-Time Tower in Alamos Town. (There is nothing else in the city except for the TOWER!)

Last edited:
Re: A Diferent Kind of Murder VI - SpacialDiamonds and ForeverPearls (Day 1 BEGIN)

"Hello? Anyone here?" Alex asked flying over to the tower
Is this the space time tower? If so, where is Dialga? Alex thought to himself

Re: A Diferent Kind of Murder VI - SpacialDiamonds and ForeverPearls (Day 1 BEGIN)

"Alamos Town!" Said the happy Squirtle, Bubbly, he always wanted to go to Alamos Town, mainly for the tower and it's melodies.

Alpha was lost, and stumbled upon Alamos Town. "Ooh, lookie, the Space-Time Tower."

"Hello!" Alex said to both Alpha and Bubbly excited to know he was not alone
"I'm gonna guess you came here to see the space time tower as well?" Alex asked both of them

Dialga appears in a flash of light. "Hello. I need your help."

"Yep! I came here since I always wanted to see the tower!" Bubbly said, suddenly a Dialga appeared, apparently needing help, all Bubbly could managed to was. "AHHHH!!" He screamed.

"Hm?" Alex asked looking up only to see a Dialga staring down at him and the others
"You said something about you needing our help? What do you need?" Alex asked Dialga trying to stay as calm as possible

Hitmonlee agilely blocked the makuhita's punches before mach kicking it in the face, knocking it down. Lee then saw a flash and used his strong legs to run up the tower in seconds to where the Dialga appeared and the others were.

"Ooh, look, a Dialga," wowed Alpha. "Why do you need our help?"

"My sister, Paliawas killed. I narrowed the suspects down to you all. One of you is a murderer, I need your help to stop him/her." Dialga

Bubbly then got confused at the story, apparently his sister was killed? "What Pokemon is your sis and...where was she?

"Oh, so you think there's a murderer among us..." Alpha stumbled. "You must be mistaken..."

Honest walked up to the space-time tower in Alamos Town. He had always wanted to go there and see the fabric of the Pokemon universe. However, as he approached the scene he was surprised to come across several other Pokemon and Dialga. Without hesitating, he rushed up to the tower, introduced himself as Honest the Gallade and inquired about what was going on.

Not far back, an aron named Justin trusged up the road, as he neared the tower, he saw the legendary dialga. He decided to take a look.

Then, someone or something kicked the doors open, and standing there was a blue-colored Gallade. He looked between the Pokemon gathered there, and immediately gave a curteous bow to the Lord of Time. "I half expected someone to have cornered you," he said, his voice having a faint remnant of a Spanish accent, giving him the impression of a veterean warrior. "Things have not been well in this town. Rumors have spread, and they aren't cheerful ones. Correct me if I'm wrong, but Palkia has been killed in the premises, correct?"

Last edited:

"Woah, they weren't kidding when they said that the space time tower was a sight to see", Mia said to herself, staring at the amazing tower that was up ahead of her. She could see that a few other pokemon had had the same idea, as she could see various pokemon had gathered near the entrance. Intregued, she went in for a closer look, and was amazed to see the legendary pokemon standing before them.

"Hey, what's going on?", Mia asked the aron that had arrived roughly a few moments earlier than her.

There is a flash of light and a Deoxys rushes into the Tower in Speed Forme. He becomes Normal as he skids to a stop in front of the crowd of Pokemon. He says:

"Hello, all. What is going on today? I received a message indicating that I was supposed to be here."

"Palkias dead, and everyone here is going crazy over it, like that blue spanish gallade and that...speed...thing...that looks really odd." Justin said to Mia.

"How would anyone kill a Palkia?" Alex asked
"Palkia is the ruler of space, correct?" Alex asked no one in particular

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom