• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

A Diferent Kind of Murder VII - THE TOWN WINS!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flame_

Flame's the name.
Reaction score
Flame's A Different Kind Of Murder: Hall of Champions!

A Different Kind of Murder I - Derier44 and Flamealex

A Different Kind of Murder II - Relaxing in Death: TehFwee and Green

A Different Kind of Murder III - FlamingRed and AquaBlue: The Town WINS

A Different Kind of Murder IV - SunGold and MoonSilver - Tailisu10 and GliscorMan

A Different Kind of Murder V - Ragin'Ruby and Soothin'Sapphire - TehFwee

A Different Kind of Murder VI - SpacialDiamonds and ForeverPearls - Flame Haze and The Veterinarian

A Different Kind of Murder VII - YangWhite and YinBlack - The Town WINS

__________________________________________________ _________________

This game is very simple, if the GM makes it that way which I will. A maximum of 15 people sign up and will roleplay as Pokémon in a crowd, a murderer included. Once a maximum of 15 people sign up, Night 0 will start, and the murderer will PM me the starting clue that will be placed on Empoleon's body when they are found. Once Day 1 starts, the others will speculate about who they think is the murderer, and vote for the person they end up thinking is the killer.

Each night, the murderer will PM me the name of someone they wish to kill, along with how they kill them and any clues they wish to leave. The murderer must leave at least one clue every other night.

A game day lasts until all people have voted or 2 real days (Whichever comes first); and a game night lasts one real day or until a Murder is posted.

The murderer is at any time in the game able to choose an accomplice (They will do this by PM and will notify me.) who is then also able to kill people and bring the total killings up to double! But the accomplice also has the choice to turn in the murderer at any time and get them killed, thus having everybody alive win the game. And if you have read the rules put chowder, in your sign-ups. The cage, (See below.) Can not, be used 2 days in a row. When a person is in the cage, they're safe from ALL attempted murders. However, if the accomplice accepts they could also be killed by the murderer at any time! So watch out! If the killer is murdered and the accomplice is still alive they can choose to resign and take the alive points or become the real murderer. If the innocents win, you will not be invited to the Hall of Fame, it would crowd it.And there may only be one Accomplice the entire game.

Rules- READ THEM OR WELL BE LOST IN THE GAME!

Once you are dead you can talk to people about this game, BUT not about who the murderer is, because that would cause the game to fail.

The murderer(s) can pick ONE night not to kill anyone.

The Murderer(s) can pick one Night to double the amount of kills. (Maximum 4)

You can talk to others via PM, email or anything else about this game. This includes spectators. You may discuss the game with the host (Flame), but only via PM. But once again don't talk about the murderer.

Instead of executing during the lynching ceremony, the player is locked into a cage. (Maximum of 4 times) All others will be excecuted.

You can change your username, but just let everyone know.

Do NOT edit or delete posts. That includes any Forum Mods who wish to play the game.

No duplicate Pokémon. If there is a Ninja situation (someone sneaks their post in at the same time as yours), I will make one of them shiny.

When the thread title says it is night, you may still post in the thread, but it must be Out of Character (OOC:). Any comments or concerns about the game itself during the night can be asked to anyone.

Dead, Remembered, And vengeful, the Ghosts of Pokemon's Past: When you are killed you become part of the D.R.A.V. Immediately after the murderer kills someone. You may leave 1 clue The clue will be approved by me,but th9is will help you in those tough choices situations.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When it is voting time just have your character say who he/she thinks the murderer is, no fancy bold stuff, okay!

I won't kill anyone except for those who are off for like 2 weeks.
I want this to work even better than my first game! So have fun!

There will be Clauses to spice it up, the list of Clauses will be below:

Kill (2): You give me a list of 4 people you want to be killed. I pick one at random at any moment and the person is killed.
__________________________________________________ ________________________________

Sign-Up Example:
UserName:
Pokemon's Name:
History:

Champion
Flame_Alex - Liberty - Mewtwo - Male

Champion Fwee - CiCi - Celebi - Female

Chrona - Lit - Sandslash - Female MURDERED NIGHT 1

Shibibiru - Alex - Haderia - Male WAS THE MURDERER AND KILLED BY HIS ACCOMPLICE

CuboneKing - Alpha - Cubone - Male WAS THE ACCOMPLICE AND KILLED BY MURDERER

Ombrare - Yazodare - Kirikizan - Male

Champion GliscorMan - Aero - Gligar - Male

samwin (Forest Guardian) - Mia - Kirlia - Female

ChaoDer - Transform - Ditto - Male (3)

Octavia - ViVi - Leafeon - Female

acs1903 - Mystic - Xatu - Male

Champion
Derier44 - Grevlar - Groudon - Male

Turtwig A - A - Turtwig - Male MURDERED NIGHT 1

Champion Flame Haze - Bone - Lucario - Male

To start, have your characters arrive in Liberty City. Its a super metropolis city where Mewtwo is Supreme. The City however is abandoned, except for Mewtwo.

So go ahead and solve the mystery.

Last edited:
Re: A Diferent Kind of Murder VII - YangWhite and YinBlack (DAY 1)

Aero wandered into the City, completely happy even though he was completely lost.

Lit quietly crept through the deserted city, looking around cautiously. 'This is too weird...' She thought. 'Where is everyone?'

Vivi entered the city and looked around. She didn't see anyone in sight.

"This is odd...and creepy...." she said to herself.

Alex walked calmly up to the city, and after arriving in, looked around to see if he could find anyone else.
No one... Alex thought to himself sighing quietly.
OOC: Can Mewtwo leave where ever in the city he is?
Meaning like to go to the town or something.

OOC: Yes.

Mewtwo appeared in the center of the City and teleported the First arrivals to where he was, "I called you all here for a reason; but first, wait for the others to arrive."

What the heck...? Alex thought to himself.
"How would you know when the others come into the city?" Alex asked Mewtwo looking around.
"Also, is this where you were born?"

Aero was slightly confused as to why this Pokemon would teleport him, but he didn't really care as he was happy.

A saw a city on his daily walk. It looked deserted. "Wouldn't hurt to try exploring" he said, but when he entered he saw a group around a weird feline-like creature. "What could be going on here?" he asked himself.

"How many others are there?" Vivi asked, confused.

"Including yourself," Alex said, "there are currently twelve people here."

OOC: Ugh, I can't make up my mind.
Gonna go watch TV.

Last edited:

"I count 6 including that one creature everyone's gathered around, me, and you." A said, wondering if more would soon arrive.

Last edited:

Alpha noticed a few other Pokemon gathered around. At last, I has found some others in this abandoned creepy place, he thought.

A shadowy figure could be seen leaping between the rooftops of the old, abandoned buildings. He had heard rumor of a meeting, one that was of dire importance. He wanted to discover information on his brother's recent death, and hopefully this would be the place to do it.

He then saw a group of people, located in the center of the city. They were on ground level, and he was on top of a lofty building. The figure shrugged, and then leaped right off the building, hurtling towards the ground.

He then landed, causing a decent dent in the ground, as well as a cloud of dust to coat the area, but his metallic skin prevented any harm that would've been done from the fall. Once it settled, a red and yellow figure could be seen, giving a glance at the group assembled there.

"Hello," Alpha reached out happily. "I'm Alpha. How are you?"

"Hello." Alex said to Alpha.
"I'm Alex."
"Slightly confused about why we all ended up here, but, other then that, fine." Alex replied.

"Woah, this place is HUGE!", Mia thought, as she looked around the vast, empty city. She had decided to explore this city after hearing the reclusive pokemon Mewtwo had been spotted there. However, after exploring for 3 hours, she was getting tired and freaked out, not to mention.. lost.

OOC: I'm going to change my name to Chrona.

Lit looked overand saw a Kirlia wandering around, looking quite lost. She waved, trying to get the Psychic-type's attention.

Lit got Alpha's attention instead. "Hello."

Mia could hear a voice coming from not to far behind her. She turned around, only to discover a cubone talking to a sandslash. Relieved to see other pokemon at last, she walked up to them and introduced herself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom