• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

A Different Kind of Murder IX - Dying in Crystals. (DAY 7)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flame_

Flame's the name.
Reaction score
Flame's A Different Kind Of Murder: Hall of Champions!

A Different Kind of Murder I - Derier44 and Flame_Alex

A Different Kind of Murder II - Relaxing in Death: TehFwee and Ghost

A Different Kind of Murder III - FlamingRed and AquaBlue: The Town WINS

A Different Kind of Murder IV - SunGold and MoonSilver - Tailisu10 and GliscorMan

A Different Kind of Murder V - Ragin'Ruby and Soothin'Sapphire - TehFwee

A Different Kind of Murder VI - SpacialDiamonds and ForeverPearls - Flame Haze and The Veterinarian

A Different Kind of Murder VII - YangWhite and YinBlack - The Town WINS

A Different Kind of Murder VIII - TerraYellow - The Town WINS

__________________________________________________ _________________

This game is very simple, if the GM makes it that way which I will. A maximum of 15 people sign up and will roleplay as Pokémon in a crowd, a murderer included. Once a maximum of 15 people sign up, Night 0 will start, and the murderer will PM me the starting clue that will be placed on Empoleon's body when they are found. Once Day 1 starts, the others will speculate about who they think is the murderer, and vote for the person they end up thinking is the killer.

Each night, the murderer will PM me the name of someone they wish to kill, along with how they kill them and any clues they wish to leave. The murderer must leave at least one clue every other night.

A game day lasts until all people have voted or 2 real days (Whichever comes first); and a game night lasts one real day or until a Murder is posted.

The murderer is at any time in the game able to choose an accomplice (They will do this by PM and will notify me.) who is then also able to kill people and bring the total killings up to double! But the accomplice also has the choice to turn in the murderer at any time and get them killed, thus having everybody alive win the game. And if you have read the rules put chowder, in your sign-ups. The cage, (See below.) Can not, be used 2 days in a row. When a person is in the cage, they're safe from ALL attempted murders. However, if the accomplice accepts they could also be killed by the murderer at any time! So watch out! If the killer is murdered and the accomplice is still alive they can choose to resign and take the alive points or become the real murderer. If the innocents win, you will not be invited to the Hall of Fame, it would crowd it.And there may only be one Accomplice the entire game.

Rules- READ THEM OR WELL BE LOST IN THE GAME!

Once you are dead you can talk to people about this game, BUT not about who the murderer is, because that would cause the game to fail.

The murderer(s) can pick ONE night not to kill anyone.

The Murderer(s) can pick ONE Night to double the amount of kills. (Maximum 4 being killed.)

You can talk to others via PM, email or anything else about this game. This includes spectators. You may discuss the game with the host (Flame), but only via PM. But once again don't talk about the murderer.I

This time, executions will only occur when at least 3/4 of the players vote for a player. All other times the player will be caged.

You can change your username, but just let everyone know in the actual Game thread.

Do NOT edit or delete posts. That includes any Forum Mods who wish to play the game.

No duplicate Pokémon. If there is a Ninja situation (someone sneaks their post in at the same time as yours), I will make one of them shiny.

When the thread title says it is night, you may still post in the thread, but it must be Out of Character (OOC:). Any comments or concerns about the game itself during the night can be asked to anyone.

Dead, Remembered, And vengeful, the Ghosts of Pokemon's Past: When you are killed you become part of the D.R.A.V. Immediately after the murderer kills someone. You may leave 1 clue The clue will be approved by me,but this will help you in those tough choices situations.

DRAV clues however, are only available to the first person that is killed on Night 1.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When it is voting time just have your character say who he/she thinks the murderer is, no fancy bold stuff, okay!

I won't kill anyone except for those who are off for like 2 weeks.
I want this to work even better than my first game! So have fun!

There will be Clauses to spice it up, the list of Clauses will be below:

Hint (1): You PM me, asking for a clue. I give you a clue based on who a murderer is. It is not my fault however, if you misunderstand the clue.

Double Vote (1): The person who gets this will have their vote always count as two.

__________________________________________________ ________________________________

Sign-Up Example:
UserName:
Pokemon's Name:
Personality:
History:

Champion
Flame_Alex - Flame - Charizard - Male
MURDERED NIGHT 6

Champion
Derier X - Grovyle - Grovyle - Male
ELIMINATED DAY 6

Champion
Ghost - Ghost - Haunter - Male
WAS THE MURDERER, BUT ELIMINATED

Champion
Tailisu10 - Deseo - Jirachi - Male MURDERED NIGHT 4

Champion
Flame Haze - Bone - Lucario - Male

Santa Meguroco - Alex - Ranculus - Male MURDERED NIGHT 2
Win - A - Bidoof - Male

AierialAce - Skylar - Pidgeotto - Male
MURDERED NIGHT 5
Cuboneking Rudolph - Alpha - Cubone - Male MURDERED NIGHT 3
Octavia - ViVi - Leafeon - Female

MasterMew - Cobalt - Scizor - Male

Samwin! - Amethyst Fey - Gengar - Female MURDERED NIGHT 6

Gliscorman - Isis - Flygon - Female
LYNCHED DAY 5

NeoShadowJake - Sun - Togekiss - Female
MURDERED NIGHT 2

Only Joking - Ngima - Hitmonchan - Male MURDERED NIGHT 3

To start, have your characters teleport to Arctic City. A frozen wasteland that maintains the planet's magnetic field.

Last edited:
Re: A Different Kind of Murder IX - Dying in Crystals

Huh? Where am I? Alex thought to himself, after being teleported.
"An arctic wasteland... I wonder if there's anyone else around, or if I'm the only one here." Alex said, continuing to look around.

OOC: Is your character there yet, Flame(_Alex)?

Nigma yawned "Boring!!" He blurted out as he pulled a burger and began to eat it.

OOC: Maybe.

"....." Deseo stayed quiet as he looked around in its new surrounding. It was very cool for Deseo. "Brrrrrrr! I wonder how in the heck I got here!?" He thought.

Sun had just been teleported. "Who in the world would do such a thing?" Sun asked herself,looking around the frozen wasteland. A chill air bit at her,making Sun cautious and nervous. "I wonder if anyone else is here...." Sun walks around.

Nigma finished his snack then saw Alex "Well hello, there!!" Nigma said as he ran up to him "The name is Nigma, what about you?" He asked.

Sun saw a Hitmonchan and Ranculus. "Excuse me,do you know where I am?" Sun kindly asked.

"Hi, Nigma. I'm Alex." Alex said looking over to Sun.
"Looks like we aren't the only two here."

I'm beginning to wonder.. exactly how we were all warped here. Alex thought to himself.

OOC:
Ninja'd.
IC: "All I know is we're in an arctic wasteland." Alex replied.

Nigma turned to Sun and said "Nope... Not the slightest clue, sorry." Nigma was oblivious to what Alex had just said.

Vivi got transported to a frozen wasteland. She shivered.

"This is not good. I hate the cold...I'm a grass type after all..." Vivi thought to herself.

"Weird. I just got here,some force teleported me here." Sun said. I wonder why he's so worried....,Sun thought to herself.

Nigma pulled a bagel out and started to munch on it "Mmmmm... Pastery.." Nigma uttered.

"I'm guessing you love to eat?" Sun asked Nigma.

"Nah.." Nigma said "I just never got a chance to eat breakfest." Nigma took another bite out of the bagel.

"Got anymore food? I'm kind of nervous about this whole teleportation....." Sun started to worry.

A found himself teleported to a cold area. He soon started screaming. First that crazy town way out there, and now this place?
OOC: got to love that sociopath.

A Flygon zapped into existence nearby. She was in a regal stance, almost as if she intended to take over the world right then and there, which she did. However, she was noticeably confused for the first thirty seconds.

"What's all this, then?" She asked. "Why am I here in the frigid cold? I hate the cold. Make it stop. Now."

OOC: Psst. I'm a Champion. Thank you for noticing.

"Yeah, as a matter if fact: I do!!" Nigma pulled a captin planet lunch box out and opennedvit and pulled a sandwitch "It's peanut flavored!!" Nigma smiled as he handed Sun the sandwitch.

"Um... what's wrong?" Alex asked the screaming Bidoof, somewhat confused, just noticing the Flygon flying up above them.

"I'm wondering the same, as well." Alex said to the Flygon, hoping she would hear him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom