1. yes (can make modes: Beginner, Chalenge and Master, with adjuction to level of oponents pokemon and inbuild strategies)going to be rather brief because i feel like this can be a thing that's open to interpretation. here are some talking points o:
1. should pokemon games become more difficult, despite the argument that they're mainly targeted towards children?
2. if you were in charge of development, how would you implement a "difficulty mode"? would it be similar to b2w2, or different?
3. do you think self-induced difficulty challenges are enough (for example, nuzlockes, monotype challenges, etc)? how far would you go?
by all means, don't limit yourself to these questions in particular, but the broader question as to how everyone feels about difficulty i'm rather curious about!
-create better and more challenging pokemon with abilities , formes, moves... like Ditto, Mimykyu, Zoroark, Shedinja, Eiscue, Wishiwashi, Komala, megas, Gigantamax
- make right proportiona between activation of moves effects and accuracy, because weak base power moves and low accuracy moves should have higher effect activation rates:
- not enough moves that induce target the confusion status(hammer moves, petal blizzard) and not enough abilities(some could get addition like Tinded Lens, Rock Head, Insomania, Telepathy and others) and moves that could break confusion status(outbreak, trash, petal dance if they cause confusion to user they should protect from confusion status during the time they are used or free the user if the user was under confusion early on) ... we got misty terrain to block confusion but not not enough moves with it actually to use... and not enough old abilities with addition to block it like Own Tempo...
- confusion power 50 and only 10% chance of activating confuse state? come on Bite has 30% chance to flinch... I know confusion can hurt the target but at least give 20% to a psychic type move taking dark are immune to it...
- The chance of a confused Pokémon to hurt itself is now 33% why not make: 77% it has chance to attack??? Why not make 20% of that 77% like with obiedience use a other move then it was called to used and maybe other 20% cause recoil damage when using it's move??? to make confusion more different then in the past
- not enough moves and pokemon with forms that would work while beeing in sleep status
- not enough moves causing infautation
- acid armor should free from freeze, some other moves should get additions
- pokemon that change forms and types when getting burned, paralyzed, frozen during battle and not getting the bad effect
-weathers like rain, sun and tailwind should have a 20% chance to happen everytime and everywhere in every battle outside of buildings or in buildings with open ceelings. (each would chave a chance to happen, hail and thunderstorm(rain+electric terrain) , mist (misty terrain and rainy weather) could be included too with lower chance of happening via location)
- terrains that activate via rune stones near battle fields when a move of the type of terrain is used
They should not overwrite the used weather by moves or abilities, but could change after the used previous auto weather
2. It would work the way that Beginner would be without anything only pokedex and quidence, getting informed about additions and everything generaly from the start for all kids and beginners,
Chalenge would make that all the oponents pokemon is matched with the level of your team or your strongest pokemon, they would have the same level always as your team(average level of all pokemon in team) and their strongest pokemon would always be on the level as your strongest pokemon
Master -the same level adjustment system but with regulation you could regulate +3, +5, +8 to the level of all your oponents in game
Master would get a extra hinderence that the level of your pokemon can fall down to its evolution level or base level(20) if the pokemon is to long in the storage.
Master and Chalenge mode would have more problems with Obedience if their pokemon has a problematic nature, low happines or you would lose to much with it or it would win to easy and fast battles, level to fast up... could be related to amount of badges, proportion of wins to lost battles or be accidental with strongest pokemon... or based on experience...
Chalenge and Master: each side uses the same amount of pokemon to battle.
imagine a battle frontier brain or trainer using a legendary suddently without?
pokemon league like in anime that you advance with trainers that you met during the game via accidental choice
3. self-induced are good but could be proposed in game? I would make double battles, tripple battles, contests with battle motives, how far?
I would make a chalange that you can choose manually in game to block or cause this to happen when starting the game:
- each pokemon in your team can only use 2 or 3 moves...
- turn limits , that each battle between your pokemon and target only lasts 3 turns and the winner is the one with most hp or that took out most pokemon
- battle limit of 5, 10 or 15 turns depending on amount of pokemon
-each trainer uses the same amount of pokmemon, that means you cant use more pokemon then gym leader
- the not switch out of battle rule, that a switch is counted as a lost pokemon
4. all levels would have trainers and gym leaders that use berries, items , abilities and moves in combos (maybe medium and master even that more then rookie, also the pokemon used by gym leaders could evolve during or after lost matches, use mega evolutions, dynamax and use switching moves, entry hazards and more strategies)
I as a kid liked to learn and read, the kids can always ask older ones how to play better, also kids grow... having harder battles means commin back to it.... with a good pokedex and enough ingame information its better...
The medium and master levels would be cool to change hp bars into smaller ones, and to see more pokemon then numbers and data flying around, like in the lower part on the screen to not take away the sight from the visual effects.