• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

A few 5IV breeding leftovers (Giveaway)

I wouldn't mind grabbing that last Gastly. I don't have much to offer but i might have a spare leichi berry laying around or something.

@UnseeingRaccoon
@DragonEspeon

Sure, sure. I'll get to both of your requests. Timezones?

Also, sorry for not responding earlier. It's just been a while since anyone posted in this thread, heh.

Last edited:
I'm on EST. And I have just one request, is there any chance of you maybe evolving the Gastley since I don't have a reliable way to trade evolve?

@Starman125 i would like the marrep as well - female if possible if a_c_31 haven't snag it yet.

I should have some leichi / salac lying around - gonna check my game.

Last edited:
I'd like the Elekid, if you don't mind - I could go catch Mewtwo to get the Mewtwonite Y, if you'd like.

appears that ur online as well as I am. goin to update my 3DS & meet u there.

EDIT: it appears that my battery compartment is "Muk"ked & wouldn't let me update the 3DS & connect to the WiFi.

Im going to PM u.

Last edited:
@Starman125 I'm hopping on right now. We have traded in the past haven't we? Or do we need to exchange FCs?

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom